the thread about nothing...

GF’s parents got me tickets to some expensive all you can eat seafood festival today. I’m going HAM. What a perfect time to kick off bulk mode at the gym
4357BEF9-EBBA-4A19-86A9-69E70F47F6D8.gif

Well this isn’t suspicious at all - particularly the Cyrillic ones. Turns out you can get 50 tries to get into someone’s eBay account with the 2 step verification on - the messages stopped at that and it wouldn’t let me use it. I had to do some extra security stuff to change my password.

49B9BA10-0535-4749-B6D5-2691F8F8ED64.png

This time last week it was randomly 70 degrees and I decided to go for a few mile walk. I was wearing shorts like, damn this global warming tho :smokin :smokin

but today :sick: anything around 30 isn’t that bad, but its brick af out here it says it feels like it’s 9°
86ED100C-5B34-4AFA-BC6F-D7488CC79C4B.png

That video really irked me - those “pranks” are stupid, the entitlement on show was crazy - when someone said hello she immediately responded with “you’re on my property” (the sort of mindset that gets people shot for nothing) and then in that affluent neighbourhood 2 cop cars turn up within minutes for a nonsense complaint...

Land of the free huh?

That video really irked me - those “pranks” are stupid, the entitlement on show was crazy - when someone said hello she immediately responded with “you’re on my property” (the sort of mindset that gets people shot for nothing) and then in that affluent neighbourhood 2 cop cars turn up within minutes for a nonsense complaint...

Land of the free huh?
Everything about that video seemed fake though. Even the cops.

Back
Top Bottom