the thread about nothing...

GraySleepyAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

Might as well be Wednesday. I got to work ALL day Saturday and Sunday. :smh: This is this place’s first system conversion and they definitely have first baby syndrome.

anyone ever do a escape room ?

bout to do one in philly tonight possibly with 7 other homies

hopefully we dont fail but we all smokers so this will be pretty damn funny.. think you get a hour to escape

anyone ever do a escape room ?

bout to do one in philly tonight possibly with 7 other homies

hopefully we dont fail but we all smokers so this will be pretty damn funny.. think you get a hour to escape

I've done a few. I think I've escaped like 3/5. The 2 missed were pretty close to completion though. All the ones I've done had the option of getting hints if you really need them.

I like puzzles though so I find escape rooms to be cool.

I've done a few. I think I've escaped like 3/5. The 2 missed were pretty close to completion though. All the ones I've done had the option of getting hints if you really need them.

I like puzzles though so I find escape rooms to be cool.

thanks bout to watch this and send it to some of the homies

they seem very fun win or lose.. we been talking bout doing one for months and tonight is a night we all can get free for once

Eminem’s new album :ohwell:

Modern Eminem sounds like if Hollywood made him instead of Detroit

I truly think its the lack of drugs in his system these days. not saying that drugs help you creatively but i feel its been a fast ride down hill since the days of his pill poppin and or other forms of drug use.

thanks bout to watch this and send it to some of the homies

they seem very fun win or lose.. we been talking bout doing one for months and tonight is a night we all can get free for once

Word, a bunch of the tips make sense. I actually didn't watch the video until after all my escape room attempts but my groups kinda picked up on the tips naturally. The ones we didn't get through were definitely still fun.

Good luck have fun!

Back
Top Bottom