the thread about nothing...

5rda2vw3gah41.jpg
01CE7E5C-3427-4453-9F26-15A1D95111A3.jpeg

Get Conti all the way outta here

Over the past 3-4 years I’ve had soles start to separate, paint fade/chip, mid soles crack, etc. on some of my favorite kicks from HS and college. Waking up to this one right here hurt bad :frown:
FF8E8027-A277-497F-8621-73AF7A0E3776.jpeg

Still plenty of life left. But these are my favorite Js and sucks to see them start to go...
6s come out this year, 11s cant be that far behind

every dunk getting a 50 is so dumb in the dunk contest. It really makes the nice dunks de-valued.

the overtime should just be each person gets a dunk...the judges then decide which is better and that person wins. Sudden death one dunk do your best...thats it. All that being said it basically came down to a windmil dunk vs dunking over taco. And i think dunking over taco was better. Even though he didn't really clear him and wouldn't have if he couldn't have grabbed the rim. But it was ambitious and fun. The windmill was doable by every person in the comp idk that it was one step inside the free throw line...still just a running windmill

every dunk getting a 50 is so dumb in the dunk contest. It really makes the nice dunks de-valued.

the overtime should just be each person gets a dunk...the judges then decide which is better and that person wins. Sudden death one dunk do your best...thats it. All that being said it basically came down to a windmil dunk vs dunking over taco. And i think dunking over taco was better. Even though he didn't really clear him and wouldn't have if he couldn't have grabbed the rim. But it was ambitious and fun. The windmill was doable by every person in the comp idk that it was one step inside the free throw line...still just a running windmill
Unpopular opinion, but Aaron Gordon's dunk over Tako did not deserve a 50. Sure he challenged himself and the level of difficulty was insane, but it was not aesthetically pleasing.

I agree i don't think it was a 50...but i think it was better then Jones Jr.s final dunk
It just gets corny when they expect 50s on every dunk. Like what is a 1 dunk? A miss? What is regular two handed dunk? a 2? so then a running windmill some how elevates to a 10 for a judge? They need a Simon Cowel judge to just give 6s and 7s to the generic dunks

I agree i don't think it was a 50...but i think it was better then Jones Jr.s final dunk
It just gets corny when they expect 50s on every dunk. Like what is a 1 dunk? A miss? What is regular two handed dunk? a 2? so then a running windmill some how elevates to a 10 for a judge? They need a Simon Cowel judge to just give 6s and 7s to the generic dunks

The way I see it is on their last dunk, Gordon took an AP class and got a B+. Jones Jr took a regular class and got an A-.

Back
Top Bottom