the thread about nothing...

when you say "mega church" are you just talking about the joel olsteen's and joyce myers or are you including the big local churches as well?

Big local churches (Like Ebenezer Baptist church) aren’t mega churches. Usually 2000+ attendance every service.

Mega church are ran by singular personality - once the pastor dies they never have a successor to lead.

However, the church institutions, as a whole, is going to die out soon...

87279113_10214768974477676_3161258271029854208_o.jpg

Big local churches (Like Ebenezer Baptist church) aren’t mega churches. Usually 2000+ attendance every service.

Mega church are ran by singular personality - once the pastor dies they never have a successor to lead.

However, the church institutions, as a whole, is going to die out soon...
I think the big local churches would become the lesser as well, and idk the institution as whole man. The average person needs something above them to believe in and going churches rectifies that.

I think the big local churches would become the lesser as well, and idk the institution as whole man. The average person needs something above them to believe in and going churches rectifies that.

Church as an institution will die, congregation and worship will go back to communities and homes.

Either way, mega churches will be dying out soon.

One of my dearest friend, who’s obtaining his PhD at Harvard wrote an amazing piece on this theory.

Let me see if I can find the article. Also, they’re books out there discussing this as it is.

Those Lebron x John Elliot are $130 online
Kinda wanna copp. Just not sure if you can see the socks your wearing when you got them on or not

Reactions: Ube
In fact, Wallstreet published an opinion article about it - calling them “house church”

Other articles:

Oooooof.... took a little break from working out because I got sick and was out the country. It’s so hard to get back to routine. Gotta be done though

I’m so glad you went to try it
It really is a must try place.
what else you eat today playa.
got me logging in just to see your food pics lol
Yambs. Haha nah jk.

Went to Road to Seoul for dinner with this chick I’ve known for a while. No pics, didn’t want to be that person while hanging out with someone. Gotta get AYCE Korean when in LA.

got pretty drunk yesterday with friends. My friend’s GF messaged me when I left about how “if she wasn’t with my friend, she would be feeling me and blablabla”. I ignored the message (on FB so she knows i saw it).

Wtf? Why do women do this? I would NEVER do anything like that to my friend. I believe she would never do anything since she’s with my friend, but why would you tell me something like that? Smh :smh:

She was pretty drunk too.

got pretty drunk yesterday with friends. My friend’s GF messaged me when I left about how “if she wasn’t with my friend, she would be feeling me and blablabla”. I ignored the message (on FB so she knows i saw it).

Wtf? Why do women do this? I would NEVER do anything like that to my friend. I believe she would never do anything since she’s with my friend, but why would you tell me something like that? Smh :smh:

Said friend's scumbag gf, 1-10?

Good job dodging that bullet, and best of luck with future encounters. Can only imagine how many other FB inboxes got a similar message.

I’m thinking about it. Smh
Are they serious, like is he trying to spend forever with her or is she just a girlfriend he loves being around? Cause if its the latter it'll suck for him but it will pass. If I were him I'd tell you to smash then while she think she being slick I'd smash one more time and break up with her while sending a picture of us at Howling Rays to her phone laughing and ****

• Haha
Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom