the thread about nothing...

I’m thinking about leaving it alone because she msg right after saying how it was over the line and wtv. Also she didn’t say some flagrant **** like “come through and get the yambs”, more if i wasn’t with your friend, you would have a lot of effect on me.

And they are a serious couple. Been together for 4 years, living together for a year or two, they have a dog :lol:

I agree with bendover bendover , it’s a sticky situation

tumblr_pi63pvPN7H1qh9acyo1_1280.png

“Before Cam got the **** to pop
The doors was closed
I felt like Bad Boy's street team: I couldn't work the locks”

Triple entendre.

doors closed, can’t work the locks

street team, can’t work the pops and locks breakdance moves

Diddy and Bad Boy not getting along/ can’t work with The Lox

I always felt like Lupe ghost wrote that whole song

So my co-worker is filipino. She brings rice as a side dish for lunch/dinner every single day. Just now I simply asked her, “you don’t get tired of eating rice everyday?” Didn’t say it in a demeaning way or anything. Was just curious. She responds back in a very defensive tone “you don’t get tired of eating tortillas everyday?” I responded back, “I hardly ever eat them.” She responds back, “oh”

I think she kind of felt stupid for saying that. I mostly bring chicken, side salad, sandwich, etc for lunch. I think she might have took my comment as a racial thing and decided she’d respond back that way.

So my co-worker is filipino. She brings rice as a side dish for lunch/dinner every single day. Just now I simply asked her, “you don’t get tired of eating rice everyday?” Didn’t say it in a demeaning way or anything. Was just curious. She responds back in a very defensive tone “you don’t get tired of eating tortillas everyday?” I responded back, “I hardly ever eat them.” She responds back, “oh”

I think she kind of felt stupid for saying that. I mostly bring chicken, side salad, sandwich, etc for lunch. I think she might have took my comment as a racial thing and decided she’d respond back that way.
giphy (5).gif

So my 6 year old cousin was crying because she wanted her hair to be done for the parades tomorrow. She’s going to be on the Mardi Gras float.

She wanted the hair straighten. So I volunteered to do her hair. I raised my daughter on my own for four years while her mother went to law school so I knew I could do it. (Daughter is 14 now)

So I washed it, blow dry it, comb it and then press it. Everybody thought I didn’t know what the **** I was doing...

**** out here - I activated full single dad mode on that ***

9F066C9A-FB55-457E-810B-D0D4E8130E43.jpeg
8572FFD4-AC58-456E-96BF-82F3BD74201C.jpeg
AFAF866E-A57A-47DB-97E9-C57FD4DFE07F.jpeg

I’m thinking about leaving it alone because she msg right after saying how it was over the line and wtv. Also she didn’t say some flagrant **** like “come through and get the yambs”, more if i wasn’t with your friend, you would have a lot of effect on me.

And they are a serious couple. Been together for 4 years, living together for a year or two, they have a dog :lol:

I agree with bendover bendover , it’s a sticky situation

Seem like they getting married, I'd probably let it rock since she apologized. She just slipped up and let you know she wants a esophagus full of JJS

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom