the thread about nothing...

Pic from a year ago her bitties don't look as plump. First pic back has 'em in full view. Willing to bet she got work done.

Word, I thought she was on the itty bitty committee. Now they look like melons. Could be a good push up bra. But since when does an aspiring “influencer” take a break from social media for a month?

AP20028370569670.jpg

re-watched the office.

is it safe to say the office season 2+3 > any other American comedy show?
Funny you ask, the Office is my favorite comedy post-Martin but I started rewatching Parks & Rec last week and I might have to change my opinion...

Parks & Rec just has way too many hitters on their squad compared to the Office. Andy, Tom, Leslie, Chris, Ron and Jean-Ralphio are A1 in every scene they’re in.

Funny you ask, the Office is my favorite comedy post-Martin but I started rewatching Parks & Rec last week and I might have to change my opinion...

Parks & Rec just has way too many hitters on their squad compared to the Office. Andy, Tom, Leslie, Chris, Ron and Jean-Ralphio are A1 in every scene they’re in.
Parks & Rec does better characters, but I do think The Office is a better show.

When you see someone stuggling who reminds you of yourself, are you more compelled to help them? Like if you see a kid at the cash register who is short on paying and he/she reminds you of yourself.

Is it the one you met this year that you brought up not too long ago? :nerd:

no lol
I deleted her number
Apparently nothing is gonna last long so why even try. I hate you numerology 😭😭
My birthday 2 months from now. I’ll date again then 😂😂😂
Low key just focusing on this half marathon I signed up for and getting back in shape.
Ran 4 times last week. Got the same planned for this week

My older homie turning himself in Thursday to do 6-10 years..... ****s sad as hell.

Like 20 of us been at bar drinking since 9 pm..... I gotta get up in 5 hours.

bout to be tired as hell

When you see someone stuggling who reminds you of yourself, are you more compelled to help them? Like if you see a kid at the cash register who is short on paying and he/she reminds you of yourself.

When I first joined the gym 11 years ago, I had absolutely no muscle mass. The first time I tried to bench, I got in trouble on the first rep. Some guy who happened to be walking by helped me out by grabbing the bar. Felt so embarrassed. Fast forward a couple of months, I noticed what appeared to be a new member just going station to station. Dude looked lost. While doing some curls with some free weights, I saw the same guy from the wall mirrors trying to bench. Same as me, he got in trouble. I quickly dropped my weights and ran over to help lift the bar. He was red as an apple. Probably had the same look on my face from my incident. Talk about deja vu.

no lol
I deleted her number
Apparently nothing is gonna last long so why even try. I hate you numerology 😭😭
My birthday 2 months from now. I’ll date again then 😂😂😂
Low key just focusing on this half marathon I signed up for and getting back in shape.
Ran 4 times last week. Got the same planned for this week
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But look on the bright side, these next couple months will fly by.

Morning Tan. My grandfather has a heart procedure today. Smartest human i know (he isn't blood related, wish he was). The man speaks 10 languages fluently (countless others he can understand but not converse in) and was a translator for a living, he worked for a pharmaceutical company, then he retired from that and taught foreign language and Latin in high school for a while.

Positive vibes today

Back
Top Bottom