the thread about nothing...

Went to the museum of illusions
Low key it was pretty dope lll
4860CE7B-E5A7-4D8A-A7AD-1B1FFED50FD6.jpeg
Who the Pappy? Lol.
Dope!

Morning Tan. My grandfather has a heart procedure today.
None but good vibes man.

Man I didn’t really believe the “paper bag” entrance in New Orleans. And they still have lightskin only block parties.

New Orleans is so color struck... :lol:
What’s the “paper bag” entrance. Never heard of it. Is it a common slang?

Morning Tan!!!

A big chick got in the train and sat next to someone in a two seater. She already took up her whole space then asked the dude if he could move over more. The dude was already squished.

What’s the “paper bag” entrance. Never heard of it. Is it a common slang?

Morning Tan!!!

A big chick got in the train and sat next to someone in a two seater. She already took up her whole space then asked the dude if he could move over more. The dude was already squished.

You couldn’t enter certain establishments if you were darker than a paper bag.

my grandfather was telling me stories about it and thought that’s ridiculous. Maybe he adding extraness to the story - then I over heard some
White people talking about it at the parades :smh:

Morning Tan. My grandfather has a heart procedure today. Smartest human i know (he isn't blood related, wish he was). The man speaks 10 languages fluently (countless others he can understand but not converse in) and was a translator for a living, he worked for a pharmaceutical company, then he retired from that and taught foreign language and Latin in high school for a while.

Positive vibes today

giphy.gif

Rec league update:

Team won by 19. Focused my game more on rebounding and defense and that worked out well. There's another big man who I feel like I can compliment his style of play.

As for Mr. Analytics..Dude is MF trash. No handles, always pulls up the moment he gets the ball. I called him out and asked if I was good enough to play, he then flipped it saying he was just joking.

Stupid.

Rec league update:

Team won by 19. Focused my game more on rebounding and defense and that worked out well. There's another big man who I feel like I can compliment his style of play.

As for Mr. Analytics..Dude is MF trash. No handles, always pulls up the moment he gets the ball. I called him out and asked if I was good enough to play, he then flipped it saying he was just joking.

Stupid.
Wow, how much of lame can that guy be.
He was def doing way too much.

Wow, how much of lame can that guy be.
He was def doing way too much.
He was. The moment I subbed in, he was trying to coach me on where I should be playing and how I should be playing defense in the post. I was so confused.

The moment I got first steal and block, he just got quiet. So annoying.

He was. The moment I subbed in, he was trying to coach me on where I should be playing and how I should be playing defense in the post. I was so confused.

The moment I got first steal and block, he just got quiet. So annoying.
You def exercising a high tolerance of patience with that guy, if it was me ill just straight up ignore him like he doesn't exist in this world.

Keep playing your game and good luck.

Rec league update:

Stupid.
It’s always the ones that talk the most.

Rec league update:

Stupid.

how many players are on your team?

Back
Top Bottom