the thread about nothing...

Yeah, it's really common. My mom would get pissed at me when I came home with a 2.5 GPA and would try and get my dad to spank me with a belt for punishment. But my dad clapped back at my mom and was like "why are you getting mad? Do you even help him with his homework or ask how school is going?" Silence from my mom. From that point on, my mom emphasized that she wanted me to graduate HS, get a college degree, and get a good paying full-time job.

I remember my wife's dad tripping out when he found out that my wife had to take elective classes that had nothing to do with nursing. He was legit going to go to campus and complain to the dean and demand a change. :rofl:He was such an ******* back then, but he's mellowed out a little bit.
His reaction is actually pretty b/c the forced elective really just doesn't make sense outside of the fact that schools just want more of your money.

done with work. need a vaca

was told i have to give a presentation literally sat in a meeting for an hour to hear people tell me i need to reword like 2 bullets on my presentation. "maybe instead of does have...you should put...should have"

Then i get asked to do an action with a quick turn around. Finish it in 30 mins. Asked a coworker to look it over. He proceeds to completely re-do the action saying i did it wrong. He finishes it and says "oh our numbers look the same". Uh yeah...you could have just listened to me instead of your immediate response being "thats not right"

unnamed.gif

Anyone ever strain their lower back or SI joint? Sh*t is debilitating. Going on week 2 of this.

Back
Top Bottom