the thread about nothing...

my homegirl has open bar for her wedding it was fun as hell but man there were a lot us that got ****ed up and we’re cool and some just were hot messes at the end of the night. :lol: good times. Congrats on the wedding.
We opted not to have an open bar because my wife's cousins all pre-gamed before the reception. So we saved some money there lol.

Unfortunately, culture vultures have not yet been added to the endangered species list. There will probably be some sort of preserve made, so they can continue to imitate everything Black when that happens. They can call it “A place for the famb.”

F44F0540-998D-4877-9ACF-B00195BBEB53.gif

Yeah open bar weddings are always legit but I can see how they can go bad fast :lol: .

yo アミーゴ アミーゴ how much does renting out a brewery cost if you don’t mind my asking? That’s sounds pricey but cool as hell.

Every time at the DMV.
Wanted to put MSG here but I thought better of it. Your safe....for now
Was it Popeyes?
How do I know if a woman just wants to be fwb or if she likes me romantically. I'm probably in the weirdest relationship so far in my life. We do couple things on dates but none of us have talked about feelings. Am I supposed to bring up the topic of being exclusive?
Just enjoy the company and consistent intercourse Uzamaki-sama. Unless you are legit in love (which may be true but unlikely) you need some time to past first of just hanging out. Personally I'd let her decide when to bring feelings up cause bringing them too soon could alienate her. Let her get to know you a bit more first, you'd hate **** it up and let an Uchiha *** dude come through and snatch her from you..again

my homegirl has open bar for her wedding it was fun as hell but man there were a lot us that got ****ed up and we’re cool and some just were hot messes at the end of the night. :lol: good times. Congrats on the wedding.
Thanks! That’s our goal — for our guests to have fun :lol:

My entire wedding is open bar lol

Friday bonfire on beach open bar
Wedding open bar
Rented a brewery next day open bar

I’ve actually never been to a cash bar for a wedding
I originally wanted mine with a view by the ocean.... but we didn’t want our filipino families to be meddling/complaining with what we want to do. so we’re gonna go a bit cheap and pay it for all ourselves. :lol:

Believe it’s 15k for 4 hours of open bar
Aaaaand that’s why we’re saving up money and taking a break from trips after this month :lol:

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom