the thread about nothing...

I see a ton of barbers on IG doing their clients eyebrows. It's a growing trend.

literally got a cut last night and my barber had nobody else lined up, so he straight razored my lineup, then he did my eyebrows :lol: :lol:

felt weird. I didn’t notice a difference at all. Just funny :lol:

Sometimes my barber asks me if I want my eyebrows down. I’ve always said no. I dunno why he keeps asking me lol.

15833553455894.jpg

tenor.gif

Kinda like offering you a Tictac cus your breath stank.
Take the offer.
Lmao.

But gotta be careful doing this with paid services. Went to a upscale buffet once. Ordered water cuz I didnt want to have pop/juice. Choice was bottled or tap...i wanted bottles. Server kept offering bottles throughout the meal and I kept saying yes. I had 40 dollars worth of water that meal (8 dollar bottles).

How do I know if a woman just wants to be fwb or if she likes me romantically. I'm probably in the weirdest relationship so far in my life. We do couple things on dates but none of us have talked about feelings. Am I supposed to bring up the topic of being exclusive?

Lmao.

But gotta be careful doing this with paid services. Went to a upscale buffet once. Ordered water cuz I didnt want to have pop/juice. Choice was bottled or tap...i wanted bottles. Server kept offering bottles throughout the meal and I kept saying yes. I had 40 dollars worth of water that meal (8 dollar bottles).
Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman

How do I know if a woman just wants to be fwb or if she likes me romantically. I'm probably in the weirdest relationship so far in my life. We do couple things on dates but none of us have talked about feelings. Am I supposed to bring up the topic of being exclusive?
Do you want to bring up feelings? If you do, then bring them up.

If she hasn't, I'd kinda assume you guys are just enjoying each other's time but dont be surprised if she does bring them up.

Just roll with it, imo. And if you cant get out your head over it, ask her if you must. High potential for ******* **** up by doing that though. Potential for ******* it up exist if you dont bring it up as well but the potential is much lower if you dont bring it up IMO.

Only been a couple dates...too soon IMO even tho u guys did it already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo y’all seen that new Heineken no alcohol? I really wonder what it tastes like? Is it Just Heineken but no alcohol taste because of it is wtf would you want to drink beer for the taste?

I knew someone that order the non-alcoholic drinks but taste like it, he said he likes the taste but didn’t want to get buzzed. Even the non alcoholic ones have a small percentage of alcohol.

One thing I’ve learned in life is...just try to smash. If she wants anything more, she’ll let you know one way or the other.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom