the thread about nothing...

Reminds me of when I used to sell regularly on eBay. If you have an item that sells consistently, you'll find out quickly how cutthroat competitors can be.

Reminds me of when I used to sell regularly on eBay. If you have an item that sells consistently, you'll find out quickly how cutthroat competitors can be.
I remember having other sellers buy my item....only to sell their EXACT item and then not pay me. *** holes out there, man.

On days like today I envy landscapers that get to sit on their tractor and mow the lawn for major fields and school’s. Just chilling and cruising by themself getting fresh air.

Beautiful days like today are my favorite when house painting outdoors. The sunny weather has me forgetting I’m even doing work because I have my mind filled with other pleasant thoughts.

Occurred to me today that I haven't had what I consider a meaningful romantic relationship in my entire life. Little disappointing when I think about it

Occurred to me today that I haven't had what I consider a meaningful romantic relationship in my entire life. Little disappointing when I think about it
Don't fret. You're just looking at the positives of it. The highs are magnificent, of course, but the lows are dreadful. Not to mention The aftermath of it doesn't work out. It's kinda like the "mo money, mo problems" mindset. Mo love, mo heartache. It's not always roses.

Don't fret. You're just looking at the positives of it. The highs are magnificent, of course, but the lows are dreadful. Not to mention The aftermath of it doesn't work out. It's kinda like the "mo money, mo problems" mindset. Mo love, mo heartache. It's not always roses.
Its just kind of strange...like something just ended with someone who I had no intention of getting serious with and as sundress season approaches the thought kind of popped in my head. Now don't get me wrong I had fun but, I can't put it into words, I just feel like I never had that serious connection with anyone. I don't know maybe I'm just bored on a Monday

Screenshot_20200309-195935.png

Friday night I don't know what I was thinking...

I was getting ready to go out

and this Razor Holder thing fell into my toilet....

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 9.10.26 PM.png

I was staring right at it... and like a reflex I flushed the Toilet....

After I realized what I had done I didn't think it would actually go down.... but

It actually went down the toilet

Today is Monday and now I'm finally getting some side effects from it... My toilet takes a while for the water to come back up.... I'm like OH SHIIII!!!

Back
Top Bottom