the thread about nothing...

wow dude, I’m glad you’re okay. Could’ve been worse! You need to change the locks on the door and be sure not to leave any windows open. Can’t allow another opportunity.

oh no doubt, cuzzo. couple extra locks, maybe a bodega bell over the door so nobody can come in quiet.

there´s video, but a lot of good that did.

get a little smarter, move tf on, maybe make a couple jokes because damn near everything is funny.

...for instance, BEHOLD as two adult men combine their cognitive powers, scouting skills, and criminal acumen to seize hold of a key gain in this daring heist...a premium leading brand antiperspirant stick!

(street value unknown)

Last edited:
RemarkableRichBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

oh no doubt, cuzzo. couple extra locks, maybe a bodega bell over the door so nobody can come in quiet.

get a little smarter, move tf on, maybe make a couple jokes because damn near everything is funny.

...for instance, BEHOLD as two adult men combine their cognitive powers, scouting skills, and criminal acumen to seize hold of a key gain in this daring heist...a premium leading brand antiperspirant stick!

(street value unknown)

Glad you're safe. I would like to use your life story turn IT into a movie. As a pro wrestler on the circuit you finally win the title and your house was broken into and they took your title belt. You can't afford to replace IT then you get mixed up with the Mexican cartel. I will flesh out the story and have my people hit you up.

""

The oil market just had its worse day in decades. A virus originating in China has wrecked havoc not only on the health of those vulnerable, but also the productivity of business. The President of the United States lies about the circumstance, strength and response, the viability of said virus, spitting out misinformation and misleading the american public.

So, what other good news is happening today?

Dominican women are the most beautiful women I’ve seen in person to date. It’s not even close, then natural beauty is unmatched

Why would it, child? Why would it...

you know those gassy fart but it’s **** instead?

that **** has like a 5 inch radius. Ppl with normal size butt can **** and it’ll go straight to the toilet cause their *** isn’t covering up the hole.

but girls with big asses are most 99% going to get **** on their asses cause it’s covering the hole.

random thought.

Last edited:
When I see "Co" I automatically think it is going to be "Corona". I saw an ad on this site that actually read "Combine" in large print for a Geico ad.

there´s video, but a lot of good that did.

(street value unknown)

**** man, I’m glad you’re upbeat about this type of stuff. I’d be sour as **** for a little while. Better man than me :lol: :blush:

As for now, Pollo Loco 3 piece. Hungry right now.
1F1914BF-7CA1-4265-AC5D-4DD2ADB33E03.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom