the thread about nothing...

Bro, I hate missing the gym but my brother read me an article yesterday that said going to the gym is the easiest way to get the coronavirus. It's 3:35 & I get out @ 5...srsly considering not going...every piece of equipment @ the gym gets touched or sweated on by hundreds of people a day. In my city there's dirty ****s left & right, **** got me scared man

Damn. I guess that makes sense, the equipment does get handled all day long and I’ve seen some sweaty gross dudes there. Guess I’ll pass. My sister was there this morning and she said it was super empty not only because of the virus scare but also because it’s raining right now.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer its really only downtown SF that’s dead (it’s always dead tbh)

Been working from home and I just tried to goto my gym in the sunset around 9th and Irving and there ain no damn parking per usual :lol: :smh:
Golden gate park packed with cars, families out with their babies.
Everyone skipping work. Using the virus as an excuse so they can go out and enjoy this nice weather. :lol:

Been wondering the same. But for how long can we stop hitting it? I don't feel right when I don't lift weights. As for cardio, that can be done around the neighborhood. Man **** this damn virus

I have weights at home but nothing for leg workouts. I don’t need cardio though since I’m skinny. You should consider investing in a small set for home use, I suggest used ones from thrift stores or OfferUp/Craigslist.

u5qeo19gv9m41.jpg

Last edited:
You ever notice that people who call themselves hustlers aren’t. They’re just trying to get by without working, which is the polar opposite of what hustling is.

Damn. I guess that makes sense, the equipment does get handled all day long and I’ve seen some sweaty gross dudes there. Guess I’ll pass. My sister was there this morning and she said it was super empty not only because of the virus scare but also because it’s raining right now.
Yeah nasty *** people not wiping down the benches/cardio equipment smh. Imma pass too...for now. Lol rain scares most people from doing whatever than any damn virus. I went yesterday morning & it was the usual amount of people. After seeing the NBA suspend remainder of the season and NCAA/MLB with their own delays all this stuff went to another level. A tenant in my work building works @ the airport on the tarmac, and he just told me their going to be shutting down JFK airport in the coming week

Been wondering the same. But for how long can we stop hitting it? I don't feel right when I don't lift weights. As for cardio, that can be done around the neighborhood. Man **** this damn virus
Just go man. Can’t live in fear. Just don’t touch your face if you want to be on the safe side. I know there’s other ways to get infected but you seem young and healthy.

You ever notice that people who call themselves hustlers aren’t. They’re just trying to get by without working, which is the polar opposite of what hustling is.
In most situations it takes working hard to be successful. But working hard never GUARANTEES success. Sometimes it comes by plain luck, being strategic, manipulation, etc.

Yeah nasty *** people not wiping down the benches/cardio equipment smh. Imma pass too...for now. Lol rain scares most people from doing whatever than any damn virus. I went yesterday morning & it was the usual amount of people. After seeing the NBA suspend remainder of the season and NCAA/MLB with their own delays all this stuff went to another level. A tenant in my work building works @ the airport on the tarmac, and he just told me their going to be shutting down JFK airport in the coming week
Exactly, no manners and just leaving sweat dripping everywhere. This is going to last well past 4 months and I wouldn’t be surprised if the public is urged to go into isolation. Problem is how to people get food if they can’t/won’t work?

I can’t afford to skip the gym right now...
Do push ups, sit ups or hit the park for pull ups. Better than risking it.

It’s most likely man made but they want people to think it’s not. If they give the vaccine too early people will know some **** is up.

Y’all know it’s a really good possibility it was in the states before it was reported, right? My mom is convinced I had it in December. :lol:

Y’all know it’s a really good possibility it was in the states before it was reported, right? My mom is convinced I had it in December. :lol:
transmission first began in like November so its definitely likely some people in the states had it in december especially with all the traveling that happens around the time.

I have weights at home but nothing for leg workouts. I don’t need cardio though since I’m skinny. You should consider investing in a small set for home use, I suggest used ones from thrift stores or OfferUp/Craigslist.
That's a good idea, will def look into it
Just go man. Can’t live in fear. Just don’t touch your face if you want to be on the safe side. I know there’s other ways to get infected but you seem young and healthy.
That's true living in fear ain't living at all. They say touching affected surfaces can cause you to get it and today morning I saw on tv them saying it can stay airborn for atleast 45 mins. Yeah pretty young & healthy God bless, I want it to stay that way lol

That's a good idea, will def look into it

That's true living in fear ain't living at all. They say touching affected surfaces can cause you to get it and today morning I saw on tv them saying it can stay airborn for atleast 45 mins. Yeah pretty young & healthy God bless, I want it to stay that way lol
I think now is the best time to go to the gym actually. Everyone probably thinking the same as you and just staying home or away from it.

Exactly, no manners and just leaving sweat dripping everywhere. This is going to last well past 4 months and I wouldn’t be surprised if the public is urged to go into isolation. Problem is how to people get food if they can’t/won’t work?

Do push ups, sit ups or hit the park for pull ups. Better than risking it.
Not wiping up after yourself is blasphemous & unacceptable. People have no worries for self image & unfortunately common sense isn't so common anymore. They said expect for it to be around well into next year because to come up with a legit vaccine and cure can take year(s). Stocking up on everything would be a good idea. My mother showed me a text her friend that said rice, wheat, flour & other foods will have a heavy shortage because they're going to halt importing it from China India & neighboring lands. Her friend even confirmed it with the owner of a local grocery shop. My brother's girl is lucky she works in WTC & they're allowing them to work from home. My brother himself works for Chase bank & he left early today faking a cold lol because he's shook after yesterdays season suspension. I am a maintenance man & I'll never be allowed to work from home lol

I swear man, if there's no distinction between Black & African American on da new census I just gonna be a Latino from now on.
giphy (10).gif

Back
Top Bottom