the thread about nothing...

I swear man, if there's no distinction between Black & African American on da new census I just gonna be a Latino from now on.
giphy (10).gif

what are you?

Not wiping up after yourself is blasphemous & unacceptable. People have no worries for self image & unfortunately common sense isn't so common anymore. They said expect for it to be around well into next year because to come up with a legit vaccine and cure can take year(s). Stocking up on everything would be a good idea. My mother showed me a text her friend that said rice, wheat, flour & other foods will have a heavy shortage because they're going to halt importing it from China India & neighboring lands. Her friend even confirmed it with the owner of a local grocery shop. My brother's girl is lucky she works in WTC & they're allowing them to work from home. My brother himself works for Chase bank & he left early today faking a cold lol because he's shook after yesterdays season suspension. I am a maintenance man & I'll never be allowed to work from home lol

Man, it’s worse than I thought. I hope people can keep civil throughout this ordeal but I’m expecting chaos. Folks already began hoarding toilet paper and water. I’m going to talk to the family and see if they want to start buying canned food now as a safety precaution.

Man, it’s worse than I thought. I hope people can keep civil throughout this ordeal but I’m expecting chaos. Folks already began hoarding toilet paper and water. I’m going to talk to the family and see if they want to start buying canned food now as a safety precaution.
It shouldn’t even be a thing to not be civil about. I really wish they’d just come out and say all this is to protect old people, instead of pretending like it’s the end of the world. Alas, what would the media even be talking about if it wasn’t for this?

I’m black.
Don't say that too loud around these parts. You've got posters in this thread that take offense in having pride in such things, then will state that you sound exactly like white supremacists.

Awwww screw'em anyways. They are the types that will drive in the south, while being on their best behavior so they will not anger the good white people.

The highest level of the elite does not care about profiting from this. They are the ones printing and controlling the supply of money. They have power and influence, which is far more important than money.

The super wealthy were rumored to believe in de-population of the world. Look up the Georgia Guidestones.

Skip to the 2 minute mark.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom