the thread about nothing...

SatisfiedAgedBeaver-size_restricted.gif

Finished my first week of work. Manager is too busy I haven’t been through on boarding so I’ve just been napping or going on my phone. That actually sucked as it made time pass so so slow. Today I just took the initiative and did some work to help my team and the time flew by, way more enjoyable . I also like that it’s no dress code I just been wearing trip white ultra boosts. Get to finally pierce my ears as I don’t have to worry about employers making me take them off

Maaaan been on vacation just chillin. No coronavirus talks here At all. Been getting nonstop updates from family back home

-all schools in the state canceled for at least 2 weeks
-all sporting events canceled
-Disneyland canceled
-all concerts canceled
-any gathering over 250 people is banned
-all stores out of water and TP

I don’t wanna even come home dawg
70007C0D-88B4-4CA9-8462-7A56882D330A.jpeg

That new Jay Elect was worth the decade

It is good but not worth that long of a wait...not to mention its basically a watch the throne album. Half the album is Jay-Z.

Uzi dropped another one too apparently that i haven't checked. It's on Spotify as Eteral Atake deluxe edition and has a bunch more songs with features added to Eternal Atake

animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

It is good but not worth that long of a wait...not to mention its basically a watch the throne album. Half the album is Jay-Z.

Uzi dropped another one too apparently that i haven't checked. It's on Spotify as Eteral Atake deluxe edition and has a bunch more songs with features added to Eternal Atake

On the Uzi, im hearing its a part 2 to the project all new songs; sorta like suit/sweat lmao
And Hov got all worthy verses on this project. NOT a phoned in bar anywhere. seriously might be in rotation for the foreseeable future for the kid

Back
Top Bottom