the thread about nothing...

e518abc4dbf59b6f53e358a53681813f.gif

How did they explain this ? I never saw this movie

His skin looks like the back of a Nestle Crunch

In Black Panther, when Erik Killmonger first shows off his body it is covered in scars.

He states that for every kill he makes he scars himself on his chest.

Why does he does he do this? Does it mean anything? And how does he scar himself? How many scars does he have?

Just got home from work. 14 hr day aside from the 12 hr day I had yesterday. I’ve only eaten twice in these last two days. Working at a Grocery distribution center with this Corona Virus has skyrocketed our shipping. Can’t keep up with the demand.

Just got home from work. 14 hr day aside from the 12 hr day I had yesterday. I’ve only eaten twice in these last two days. Working at a Grocery distribution center with this Corona Virus has skyrocketed our shipping. Can’t keep up with the demand.
What is the problem? Eat some beef jerky or meal replacement bars/drinks if you don't have time.

I only have 1 of the 3 I've brought (grew out of the other 2). Adidas has a magnificent archive, they should give me job.
1584162231047.png
Man I remember these. These are dope. I wish they would retro. I’ve been on my acg vibes lately. I totally forgot adidas had these kinda shoes back then, the orange socks with them is dope too. Good stuff

That was an interesting comparison.
This is something that is done in certain cultures on the continent, and I would not be surprised if white people in america will soon discover it, then attempting to make it fashionable. I am sure that you know how a bunch of appropriating flakes that people who look like vanilla ice cream can be.
tattoo-af.jpg

Last edited:
They need to go head and drop 23 Jump Street.

22 Jump Street is one of the few sequels that lives up to, and is actually better than, the first. This **** is **** hilarious :lol:

unnamed.png
animated-on-air-image-0003.gif

my personal #QuarantineCatchup playlist:

-all but the first like 10 episodes of "Curb"
-"The Boys"
-seasons 3-? of "Orange is the New Black"
-"Blade Runner" (yeah, I know)
-the other 2.5 hours of "The Irishman"
-"Always Sunny" from like 2016 on
."Watchmen"
-"The Wire"
.S̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶4̶-̶8̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶G̶o̶T̶ yikes, um..."Better Call Saul"