the thread about nothing...

Hey man, Gundam Wing is dope as ****, cant believe we never got a proper video game in America when it was at its apex (Another Century Episode is Japan only).

Everybody should always work from home if possible. Even when corona isn’t a thing.

wtf is the point of going to sit in traffic to sit on a computer when you can just do that at home? Causing all this traffic for no reason.
I really don’t like the idea of working from. I’d rather get up and go somewhere away from. Keep that **** separate. I don’t want grocery shopping to become an event.

I don’t....I mean I do, but technically I don’t.
1584487636015.gif

I need some help with some voice changer questions that I just can’t find answers too can someone please hit me up who’s pretty comfortable with using one i would greatly appreciate it!!

Went to the grocery store and they were all out of chicken, except for the expensive organic kind. There was still some beef and pork.

Saw some random tweet asking if anyone think they had the virus. A bunch of people responding thinking they had it in November/December/January. It was cold and flu season during those months! Anything for attention. Those are the same people that believe everything on WebMD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw someone shopping for instacart and he was setting up a separate paper bag for each item. Clearly a waste, is that how the app instructs their drivers to do it?

Restaurants are still doing takeout and delivery here in Boston. Smh so i still gotta go to work Thursday ..

doesn’t really make sense. If i do have something I’m Gonna be driving around and spreading it around everywhere :lol:

Back
Top Bottom