the thread about nothing...

Need help downloading this gif

Seen it on giphy
20200317_195203.gif

Restaurant owners and managers need to make sure their workers are healthy before letting them handle their food. But even before this virus BS I have never used Door Dash, Uber Eats etc just because I don’t trust these drivers. If I’m going to order food I rather pick it up myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wild to me is these cashiers and clerks are paid peanuts yet are asked to expose themselves to countless people. They should get something.

Saw some random tweet asking if anyone think they had the virus. A bunch of people responding thinking they had it in November/December/January. It was cold and flu season during those months! Anything for attention. Those are the same people that believe everything on WebMD.
I don’t know if y’all remember me posting I was sick in December. All the symptoms were there. Just because WE didn’t know about doesn’t mean it didn’t exist. The Japanese cruise ship incident happened in January and it takes a while for it to kick in. I’m sure it’s been around longer than we realize.

I talk to my boy back home(Pensacola) Monday, he said people wasn’t even studdin’ the coronavirus, everything was bau. He called back yesterday evening.... “***** it’s pandemonium out here!” :lol: On the bright side, he said the beach is JUMPING. All the bars consider themselves “restaurants” now and are staying open.

Stuff happens to the world, don’t happen to Pensacola. I’m booking a flight today! :pimp:

Yep Fedex says my shipment delivery date is pending. :smh: You think Uniqlo will give me money back?

Philly is about to be lit.

Smash and Dash will be at an all time high :lol:

Them boosters gonna be on IG !!! Might have to run a check with them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom