the thread about nothing...

038C7E4F-1B35-44C4-B8CC-045FC59C41E4.jpeg
Might buy a jumprope
Also, I picked up the sticks last night
First time in YEARS!
Little niece didn’t know I was nice
undefeated in NBA 2K
and kicked *** in Mortal Kombat I told her video games or what iPhones today were in my day

IPA :smokin

I was at the local grocery store
I’m an Asian dude
A young couple with their kid in a stroller were giving dirty looks

Never dealt with anything like this
It is getting real out here apparently
Mug back. ****ers trying to intimidate fools.

Reactions: Ube
I’m an Asian dude

I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but try and give the benefit of the doubt. I know my wife and I have been fighting in public before and I’ve probably gave some “dirty” looks to people without knowing just because I was upset about something else.

I do a bad job at assuming things, and it’s something I work on

I’m an Asian dude

That sucks man. This is probably only a small sample of what Asian folk went through during the 1940s during WWII. The American government and public thought Asian Americans were going to tip off Japan to strike again after Pearl Harbor so they rounded hundreds of thousands and sent them to internment camps against their will. Their homes and other property was then misappropriated and were never given back so much as an apology. Sad evil ****.

Bad news for the misogynists, especially those who feel that the women are the weaker sex....:lol:

Buh bye!!!!

Men have a higher risk of death than women if they contract the new strain of coronavirus, Chinese researchers concluded in the largest study on the outbreak to date.

In research published Monday, analysts studied 72,314 patient records from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
The records detailed 44,672 confirmed cases of the coronavirus, 16,186 suspected cases and 889 cases where the carrier of the coronavirus displayed no symptoms. Patients were categorized into three groups depending on whether their symptoms were mild, severe or critical.

that Bloodshot movie about to go Platinum

LOL

If I ever meet someone who works at Ebay I'm going to Beat them over the head with a lead pipe for changing their App interface for the 2nd time in 2 months and once during this Government exercise in Chaos

They tombout we'll give you 50000 free insertion listings then they changed the whole app interface ....

its not that different but I felt like I was jamming on these auctions and then BAM... the whole App just changed... You can't edit your existing listings from your APP anymore!!!
GOD Bless the people out here spending $$$ with me in these uncertain times though

Last edited:
Bad news for the misogynists, especially those who feel that the women are the weaker sex....:lol:

Buh bye!!!!

Men have a higher risk of death than women if they contract the new strain of coronavirus, Chinese researchers concluded in the largest study on the outbreak to date.

In research published Monday, analysts studied 72,314 patient records from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
The records detailed 44,672 confirmed cases of the coronavirus, 16,186 suspected cases and 889 cases where the carrier of the coronavirus displayed no symptoms. Patients were categorized into three groups depending on whether their symptoms were mild, severe or critical.

i don't feel this way but this doesn't disprove that women are the weaker sex
terrible logic

i don't feel this way but this doesn't disprove that women are the weaker sex
terrible logic
I guess it is logical to think that they are the weaker sex.

You are only as strong as your immune system. If found that the immune system is stronger in women than in men, then they win in the battle of the sexes. This is one of the theories, the immune system, that is being discussed as to why men are dying from this disease, at a higher rate.

I guess it is logical to think that they are the weaker sex.

You are only as strong as your immune system. If found that the immune system is stronger in women than in men, then they win in the battle of the sexes. This is one of the theories, the immune system, that is being discussed as to why men are dying from this disease, at a higher rate.
ok. but there are diseases where women are more susceptible than men.
that doesn't make women weaker either

ok. but there are diseases where women are more susceptible than men.
that doesn't make women weaker either
We also know that many of the diseases that affect women, are due to poor health care for women.

However, once men of a certain socio economic level are at risk? A cure becomes of the utmost importance.

I’m an Asian dude

I know how you feel bro. I'm Muslim & after 9/11 it was a tough time out in public & at school for me & my people. Everybody giving dirty looks & viewing you as the problem. Pay no attention & don't let their misinformed *** get to you, they're just being ignorant. It gets better with time. Ignorance is bliss

Back
Top Bottom