the thread about nothing...

nb0qvpdutio41.png

Kevin-Spills-Chili-Halloween-Baby-Costume.jpg

:D
Queen Katya Elise Henry. Who, I’d like to point out, is competing in NTMAW tourney this year. With that I always like to remind TAN to participate in, not only the presidential elections, but also your local elections, including Niketalk’s Most Attractive Woman Tournament.
051D9FE9-35BC-45A2-B70C-47E2DAFC0173.jpeg

42298518-34CE-4E77-90A1-911A90A906D5.jpeg

Be a winner, pick a winner. Vote for Katya.

Peace.

oh i follow her on da twittr

she a BIG baddie

issued a check and posted on my account but on the receiver’s end it bounced and he got charged a fee? anyone know what mightve happened?

damn people are mad paranoid cause of this rona

went to a mechanic to get my repair order signed proving that i got my tints off and my brake light fixed.

the mechanic i been to multiple times was not happy seeing me and made me stay 8 feet away from him. son was kind rude too. its weird cause all the past times i been to him dude was mad cool.

im asian so that prob didnt help lmao

Bike commute used to average 37-40 minutes I'm down to 30 since theres no traffic anymore and I rarely have to stop pedaling :nthat:

I wanted to rent a motorized scooter and ride around SF since it's empty...But I just read they took all of them away.

Bummer.

Same deal with Uber, if I followed correctly.
Won't recognize drivers as employees, yet requests for a piece of the relief pie.

Dude LOOKS like a ****ing prick. Glad I’ve never used his service.
Everyone uses his service, AWS is in everything internet. Also that's gotta be fake considering they just put out they're hiring 100,000 workers to meet the demand and increase pay $2 an hr.

Actually it's real, essentially helping out the contractors and small business people that work with Amazon. Not a bad thing, but I get the optics.

Last edited:
Potentially unpopular opinion: I don't think the Office is that funny. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has its moments but it's not nearly as funny as alot of (white) People make it out to be.

I know people who shape their personality around the show, quote The show almost everyday and have rewatched the entire series several times over. I'm like "it's funny, but not that funny"

It took me a really long time to start watching it, like years after it went off air, but show is hilarious to me. It's a slow burn honestly and doesn't really get good good until season 2 and 3. Show goes downhill after Steve Carell leaves though.

It took me a really long time to start watching it, like years after it went off air, but show is hilarious to me. It's a slow burn honestly and doesn't really get good good until season 2 and 3. Show goes downhill after Steve Carell leaves though.
The show really should've ended when Steve left.

I have yet to finish the last two seasons, simply because I'm not really interested in Andy Bernard as the Office Manager.

I really thought Gervais was going to come back to the series, but it was only a brief cameo.

Back
Top Bottom