the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20200407-143832.png

I went to the grocery store
Tipped the bagger a $5, he said “I don’t know if I can take it”
I said cuz of the corona virus or your boss?
Dude laughed and asked the cashier, she said she’s gotten tips before so why not.
He took the money.
Surprisingly, even though things are tough right now they were in good spirits.
I dig it 😎😎😎

Watching these Tyson fights.

My God. I have to believe the guys in the ring eith him felt fear at some point. I realize as a professional athlete you fear no one. You believe you are the best. But when someone hits that hard and comes at you that fast, **** outta here with that you ain't scared ****. You got scared at least a little.

I went to the grocery store
Tipped the bagger a $5, he said “I don’t know if I can take it”
I said cuz of the corona virus or your boss?
Dude laughed and asked the cashier, she said she’s gotten tips before so why not.
He took the money.
Surprisingly, even though things are tough right now they were in good spirits.
I dig it 😎😎😎
One time I was at the grocery store around midnight and a couple of baggers were discussing this topic. They said they've gotten tips before from people when they help load their car but were reluctant to accept.

Watching these Tyson fights.

My God. I have to believe the guys in the ring eith him felt fear at some point. I realize as a professional athlete you fear no one. You believe you are the best. But when someone hits that hard and comes at you that fast, **** outta here with that you ain't scared ****. You got scared at least a little.
source.gif

I'll always love sneaks. But my taste in footwear will always be diversified now. Miss talking too you brodie.

I used to enjoy his sneaker pick ups. Cool dude, maybe he grew out of sneakers because he was pretty young. Probably on to a different hobby now.

Last time i talked to Slunder had to be Sept. or Nov. in IG DM's. Havent heard much from him either. He said he wanted to hear some content from me but he never responded. He was glad that i was taking music production seriously with my boys.
His last post on IG was in December as well. Not a good sign. I hope he is ok. :frown:

Nov. I started engaging with my queen. We've been together officially since Feb. She saved me... And for that along with the woman she is. I admire her greatly.

January 9. I got kicked out of my place along with my father. Was homeless up until late Jan. There was a few branched off events which happened between me being with my lady and me getting kicked out which i deemed "bad" but all has passed and all is/was meaningless.

Been staying with my Bro and his family for 3 months now. Bout to head out and move in with a roommate come next month.

Finally accomplished something that i wanted to since i joined this site...

I now have a whip. '87 S Class. My lady named her "Zuna". If you guys care to see info on her then head to the car thread.

20200403_163226.jpg

Im not gonna be in this thread all the time but just wanna let you fellas know that i appreaciate you guys a lot over these past 4 years since i been on this site. Appreaciate all the advice and jokes alike.

Im layed off right now because of whats going on. Same with my G that im staying with since i got him the job 2 months prior and same with my lady since she works with me. Making sure i take my procedures and staying away from people in public. Im moving in with another dude and i want to start trying to work at a grocery store but i dont wanna take that risk. Theres already been a case of a Trader Joe's employee catching it in my county. So i can only live off my income tax and the gov. Check (if that comes). But all in all between Jan with my personal issues and now with earths personal issues i can leave three quotes by three men in philosophy that i hold a lot of love for..

"This too shall pass"
-Marcus Aurelius

"He who has a "why" to live for can bare almost any how"
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Man must live and create. Live to the point of tears"
-Albert Camus

If you guys wanna catch me on NT in general I'll more than likely be only in the Car, Jewelery, Cologne and Polo threads for now on. If there's a shoe that i like then I might be in that thread too. Talk to yall boys later

Last edited:
Dubby Dubby , sorry to hear about some of the bad luck you’ve had but I’m even more excited and happy with all the progress you’ve made. Keep looking up and on to the future man, we’re all rooting for you! :smokin :emoji_thumbsup:

Will be checking for your car updates too, that 87 is dope.

Hate people that have things for sale and you ask them “how much” and they respond “make me an offer”. Like bro, your the one selling!
😠😠😠
(Me looking at more shoes to buy at midnight on a Tuesday) lol

Last edited:
That's one of the downsides of this sexually liberated female movement: most dudes don't want a chick with a rep like that. It's over between them. Chicks want to do what they want because equality and do **** walks but no respectable man wants a **** for a wife. Especially a proud one.

She lied and still kept in contact with men thru Facebook she slept with after college, but it's a "blur" and "it was college"

Some men want to marry actual queens, not the village w****e. Dude gonna drop her like she never existed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom