the thread about nothing...

crying-indian.gif

I feel like if you are wifing up a floozy you at least should know it before you get engaged. I don't judge anyone on their past its whatever. But like at least be made aware of the past so the guy can make the decision based on all the facts. I feel like its compounded when you are like ok so were you keeping this a secret? And the whole fact that it even happened makes me think a little different of you

Ain't that a *****? Gas is damn near free and ***** talking bout stay home. What a time....

Not sure where your at but its 75 today where I'm at. All the makings of a nice day but I'm stuck in the house. Things could be worst but I'm still a little sad

I've been having such a hard time sleeping the past couple of days. Called out yesterday due to lack of sleep the night before. When I finally went to sleep (around 3AM), I didn't wake up till noon.

Haven't done that in a minute.

Considering taking melatonin pills to help with my sleep.

I swear man, u tell someone that are use to being gawked over that u don’t find them attractive and they’ll do just about anything to change your mind. This would be great if u found them attractive.

Someone has already attacked someone for not social distancing. I know the media runs the government, but damn. At least save some face and tell them to chill tf out with the fear mongering. Just be the news and state the facts.

Back
Top Bottom