the thread about nothing...

Bad Bunny is the World's Biggest Pop Star according to bloomberg.com
Screenshot_20200415-100409.png

Good morning TAN!
I think I must’ve strained my lower back. Feeling kinda painful and tightening up. Washed.

He Had Enough: Community Activist Snitches On Fort Worth Crips, Bloods, Forest Hill Drug Dealers.. Exposing Addresses Of Gang Trap Houses & More On FB

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Taking a stand to clean up the black community. Not mad at it. Of course there's a stigma associated with anything that can improve the black community and it's labeled 'snitching'.

StockX been trash since they got hacked awhile back but they're extra trash now. These dudes sent out an email saying you get charged 3% processing fee to BUY shoes now :lol:

boy get all the way outta here with that bull****. What are you processing? The seller already had to pay high fees for using their platform and the buyer pays for shipping. Dudes are corny for that

StockX been trash since they got hacked awhile back but they're extra trash now. These dudes sent out an email saying you get charged 3% processing fee to BUY shoes now :lol:

boy get all the way outta here with that bull****. What are you processing? The seller already had to pay high fees for using their platform and the buyer pays for shipping. Dudes are corny for that
looks like i'll be acquiring the off white 5's a lil sooner. this 3% on town of the states fees is nuts. my sneaker purchase have been cut way down.

sold my pair just in time

Reactions: Ube
Finally caught a runner’s high this morning. Ran 13 miles... See how close the Mississippi River is from the town and the levee!?!

BE6CCD18-357E-40E1-94DF-85C71C70744C.jpeg
95628E43-8C0F-48D2-9AAA-32DCA8F01B64.jpeg
74623C88-53D1-41BE-8B38-D261BA15926F.jpeg

Do you use a mask when your running?
I had to start using one and I swear I can’t run more than 4 miles without feeling super exhausted

Back
Top Bottom