the thread about nothing...

Feel like nature is teasing us, it was beautiful outside today and I finally got my car pretty much perfect but I aint really supposed to go anywhere

lw12iii261t41.jpg

I remember there being a small line for jordan XI's in black and red at my local mall in 2001. Which was pretty crazy back then.
I remember going to Stony Brook, waking up late as hell, then heading to the mall and copping a 10.5 at like 4pm. Coming from the BX that was wild as dudes were getting robbed and slashed. Now you can't do that anywhere.

That Ghost Adventure dude Zak Bagans have a haunted museum in Las Vegas with cursed items he collected. A lot of good reviews, want to check it out when I get a chance.

It was weird that when I took a nap today, I felt cold outta nowhere and threw the blanket over myself. I felt fine when I got up tho.

Hope it wasn't the chills

Feel like an old timer cuz I really want those dmp 6’s and I honestly had no idea of how to buy them besides the SNKRS app

It was weird that when I took a nap today, I felt cold outta nowhere and threw the blanket over myself. I felt fine when I got up tho.

Hope it wasn't the chills
I've had the same thing for the past 2 days..it started on Monday after I went for a run..i don't feel sick at all but when I lay down it feels like I have the chills..im not worried at all..im just going to continue to take cold medicine, elderberry, zinc etc...

Back
Top Bottom