the thread about nothing...

received_257411858773119.gif

Wanted to grab In-N-Out but the drive thru was hella long and they closed off the dining area to order. Then went to the Taco Truck and too many people standing around. Will try to get In-N-Out for dinner.

All that wording was unnecessary. Should've seen that outcry coming; why I know he said it off the cuff.
Just say "em numbers are down due to the hard work and effort of all on the frontlines" period.
Had to run his mouth.
I ain't personally bothered though.
marikomorose marikomorose

Wanted to grab In-N-Out but the drive thru was hella long and they closed off the dining area to order. Then went to the Taco Truck and too many people standing around. Will try to get In-N-Out for dinner.
I had Burger King earlier since it had short lines and was near me. The chicken sandwich was okay but won’t have it again.

Oh I read that as beat meat :lol:
”beat meat” and username makes sense now.

Reminds me of this dish I love
Shrimp and lobster sauce.
Looks all funky.m but taste AMAZING!!!
Yea! Pretty similar in the way they cook it I think, just diff ingredients. Maybe more sauce in the shrimp and lobster.

I had Burger King earlier since it had short lines and was near me. The chicken sandwich was okay but won’t have it again.

”beat meat” and username makes sense now.
Haven’t had BK in years, but when I was a kid I liked their chicken sandwich, it was the rectangular ones, not the normal looking ones now.

Back
Top Bottom