the thread about nothing...

I can't believe Ciara got 3 kids already , she can't be older than 33 .

Box must look like roast beef

all remember like long time ago when she said she had a penis or something like that?

I remember she was on Oprah about it... or am I imagining it all in my head

edit*
Nvrmind it was just a stupid rumor lOl

74A4EF2E-EC99-4BDE-B0E7-87064E0C3102.jpeg

is the hourly WAY more? i'm sure you've read up on the symptoms of covid.. is it worth the risk?
I'm not considering the other place because of the extra pay ($2-3) and extra benefits. But because the Hospital specializes in my area of interest, and I have previous work experience and certificates in this area. It's an added bonus that this place is an nice place Downtown, and the place I'm currently at is in the Suburbs (Which doesn't bother me).

You young and healthy with no pre-existing conditions and you live alone?

If so and you are well aware of the risks, and the pay is THT much more then do it. Got a lot of nurse friends (NYC) and they more tired than worried now with all the commotion. Get ready to be on your feet for 12 straight hours and have mask lines everyday.
I'm 26 and healthy, and my GF was staying with me during quarantine.
But I talked to her about it and she doesn't mine going back to her old place.
I just gotta distance myself and go Celibate for the next couple of months Lol.

I wouldn’t risk it just for the covid part alone
Also not a good look for you or your mom since you kinda got the job through her
I talked to my Mom about it and she said I should take Job #2 if they offer.
She's a manager at her Hospital and does hiring as well, but she told me to go with my Gut.

I'm not considering the other place because of the extra pay ($2-3) and extra benefits. But because the Hospital specializes in my area of interest, and I have previous work experience and certificates in this area. It's an added bonus that this place is an nice place Downtown, and the place I'm currently at is in the Suburbs (Which doesn't bother me).

I'm 26 and healthy, and my GF was staying with me during quarantine.
But I talked to her about it and she doesn't mine going back to her old place.
I just gotta distance myself and go Celibate for the next couple of months Lol.

I talked to my Mom about it and she said I should take Job #2 if they offer.
She's a manager at her Hospital and does hiring as well, but she told me to go with my Gut.

Go do it.

Of all my nurse friends who have gf/bfs and live together, none of them seperated to different places to live. Their choice to do.

Your catching me during a frustrating moment where I'm over this **** completely. Logic and health concerns have gone out of the window. Thus I'm in support of it, but its mos definitely not smart.

I get it. The quarantine can def feel frustrating being stuck at home all day. Instead of a beach I’d prob just go take a walk in the park and keep my distance

Back
Top Bottom