the thread about nothing...

Your tone could’ve been confused for something sarcastic maybe? Kinda weird to be upset about being told something pleasant or common.

Your tone could’ve been confused for something sarcastic maybe? Kinda weird to be upset about being told something pleasant or common.
It was typed and this was someone I was pretty close with. Mentioned she was having a bit of rough time recently so I said what I said. It blew my mind

I want to buy something but I don’t know what. Besides clothes and shoes. I know I’m going to get another gun in the Summer time tho.

I want to buy something but I don’t know what. Besides clothes and shoes. I know I’m going to get another gun in the Summer time tho.
1587514242651.png

I saw my nephews two days ago. I noticed the smallest one acting kinda bad. I think it’s because schools been out. I think when school reopens, they should not have a summer vacation next year just to catch up and be discipline again. Either that or only get one month off.

Did you order face masks yet, which kind did you get?
I have not. I asked my sis if she got any and she said she got a couple. So I’ll get it from her tmr or something. I’ll prob look for some or just make a couple, I don’t think the N95 is necessary. I don’t really want to spend money on it if places only want whatever to cover my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom