the thread about nothing...

giphy (32).gif

Then what the **** is wrong with you? :lol:

are you from cali? i have been to mexican spots in norcal & socal but have never seen this option lol.

edit: from what i gathered, this is common at only at american mexican spots? is this correct? if so, i don't go to them lol. man, please don't tell me you trying to flame me for NOT going to an American Mexican spot.

I don’t know why I always read that as FrescoStyle
Like Fresh. I kept thinking, man this dudes style must be hella fresh then

edit: from what i gathered, this is common at only at american mexican spots? is this correct? if so, i don't go to them lol. man, please don't tell me you trying to flame me for NOT going to an American Mexican spot.

Nope. Some trucks and temporary stands offer it too. So authentic they can’t even speak english. I’m Latino so I can say that with confidence, compa.

Some places make the California burrito, they just add fries in it.
Makes it a ticking carbohydrate bomb for me :lol: :frown:
However, I’ve read that I can eat fries/potatoes once they get cold because the reaction changes and won’t spike blood sugar levels. Still though, cold fries?

surf and turf and california burritos are more of a socal thing. The bay doesn't really play that from my experience.
I’m starting to believe it’s a SoCal thing but I’ve never been up north to be certain.

However, I’ve read that I can eat fries/potatoes once they get cold because the reaction changes and won’t spike blood sugar levels. Still though, cold fries?

I’m starting to believe it’s a SoCal thing but I’ve never been up north to be certain.
Never had it. I prefer to have the food I’m eating to be as authentic as possible. Not easy to find tho since most places tend to accompany the American taste buds.

I rather not eat any fries than to eat cold fries.

Never had it. I prefer to have the food I’m eating to be as authentic as possible. Not easy to find tho since most places tend to accompany the American taste buds.

I rather not eat any fries than to eat cold fries.

The authentic source is always the best option so I feel you on that. That American style is okay sometimes if you want to taste something different but it’s nowhere near as good. Plus, them fools be charging more for some reason :lol:

I had cold fries last time and it legit bugged me. I wasn’t screaming at the clouds and ranting on NikeTalk but it did bother me.

When i see California Burrito or Surf and Turf Burrito, the first thing comes to mind is San Diego :lol:

Back
Top Bottom