the thread about nothing...

Remembers when this came out for $200 as a jumpman23 exclusive it was a big deal?

air-jordan-12-nubuck-2003.jpg

Back in 2003 I was unaware of these. Everybody had the black and red and white and grey ones. Then out of nowhere some some dude comes into school wearing these. I thought they were dope as hell!

..and the power is out. :smh: Messing around with my apartments, the power won’t be back until tomorrow.

Some leaked as just the shoes at stores and the folks who bought the pack were upset. :lol:
I remember JB messed up by accidentally sending shipments of these sneakers to mom-pop stores. It was a mix up at the shipping warehouse :lol:
I didn’t care but many who did want them to be exclusive were mad. That 2010 retro was cool but I passed due to not being into Jordans as much in that time.

Back in 2003 I was unaware of these. Everybody had the black and red and white and grey ones. Then out of nowhere some some dude comes into school wearing these. I thought they were dope as hell!
It was a jumpman23 member exclusive. I'd say this was just before sneaker collecting became mainstream. Outsiders didn't really know where to buy shoes online yet.

I remember chatting with Notorious Pat (R.I.P.) on AIM about the Nubuck pack. He worked at Footlocker and was scrambling to get money for these. He brought up that Footlocker started selling DVD's and asked if I wanted to buy any? :lol:

I was a HS sophomore and he was a working adult. I don't know why he even put up with me.

It was a jumpman23 member exclusive. I'd say this was just before sneaker collecting became mainstream. Outsiders didn't really know where to buy shoes online yet.

Most definitely. It wasn't until around '06 when I acquired these. Still got 'em. 8)

Speaking of Jumpman23 exclusives, I'm about to rock my 2005 white laser 4s. It's been awhile.

"It was a Toxic wastedump"

^Reason the Blow My Mind Thread: Vol Aliens/Illuminati thread got shut down.
That was the point tho, or at least I thought it was, keeping all that in one place. Government internet censorship is here baby!

Ah the real flight club, or the Nike one that is, I never got anything off their myself but I did buy the fire red spizikes like 9 months after they released on their. Didnt keep the bag though

Back
Top Bottom