the thread about nothing...

I think you’re thinking about zmaqbool zmaqbool . Hope he’s doing alright too. He’s been posting tho.
Thank you for remembering me my brother. I'm hanging in. It's a day-to-day approach. Life has totally changed, things don't make sense anymore but we're praying daily for patience & guidance through these tragic times. I hope you and your family are all doing well.
zmaqbool zmaqbool so incredibly sorry for your loss man. Hope you and the fam have found the strength to continue onward.
Thank you for your kind words brother. We're doing the best we can. The emotions come in waves & it's not getting any easier. She was our everything, our universe. Seems as if all the happiness and joy in our lives went six feet under with her. Hope you and your family are doing good and are healthy as can be.
TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Lol it's a maq thang. Gets people confused

I’m byke!

2840A11B-C851-47EE-923A-72D18578B140.jpeg
Is that a private gym? How many other people where there

How easy is it for y’all to break a ties with someone? What you break ties with someone for, friend or associate? I recently had to cut off a former co-worker of mine cause every time I hung out with dude there would always be tension in the air like he wanted to fight. Dude was uptight and not friendly, he would be cool one minute then his demeanor would do a complete 180. He might’ve been bipolar, idk. I had to fall back from cuz because I’m a chill cat. I’m not into getting into fist fights anymore, especially in my 30s. Everytime we hung out all I could think of was that Young Dolph line “Same n_ you gettin' high with he really yo enemy”. I felt that in my core. Dude resented me for some reason and I’m not into havin frenemies. Either we tight or we not. Thank goodness I never showed him my crib, I couldn’t trust him based on his attitude towards me at times. Dude hit me not long ago, I didn’t answer. I blocked his number and unfollowed him on Instagram. I think he got the hint.

Last edited:
True damn that doesnt do me any good lol..my gym has been open for 2 weeks..I'm trying to avoid going but I've had a major urge to hit the gym within the last couple days

How easy is it for y’all to break a ties with someone? What you break ties with someone for, friend or associate? I recently had to cut off a former co-worker of mine cause every time I hung out with dude there would always be tension in the air like he wanted to fight. Dude was uptight and not friendly, he would be cool one minute then his demeanor would do a complete 180. He might’ve been bipolar, idk. I had to fall back from cuz because I’m a chill cat. I’m not into getting into fist fights anymore, especially in my 30s. Everytime we hung out all I could think of was that Young Dolphin line “Same n_ you gettin' high with he really yo enemy”. I felt that in my core. Dude resented me for some reason and I’m not into havin frenemies. Either we tight or we not. Thank goodness I never showed him my crib, I couldn’t trust him based on his attitude towards me at times. Dude hit me not long ago, I didn’t answer. I blocked his number and unfollowed him on Instagram. I think he got the hint.

IMO if you are combo of or all: charismatic, good looking, confident, fit, making good $$$, etc.

MFs gonna hate bc they see you as competition b

so we all know Batman is a depressed alcoholic billionaire who spends his evenings beating up the lower class while dressed up like bad luck...and sure, that´s fine I guess.

...but have you ever considered that Superman´s real power is blending well into society?

think about it: guy gets shot across the Universe (because his parents were the only ones who believed in climate change) and lands in Nowhere, Kansas.

Superman is obviously not any Earth race--he´s from Krypton, duh--but a couple of random farmers just scoops him up out of the crater and enrolls him in kindergarten, all good.

if little Kal-El had been...say, blue instead, he would have had a super bad time here on Earth. they would have snatched that little foreigner up, run all kinds of tests on him, then wasted 2 years and 8.6 billion taxpayer dollars inventing a meat grinder specifically to throw him in afterward.

...but he just happens to be a 6 and a half foot tall American with dreamy hair and a chin like the back of a bus, so he probably would have done pretty well in life no matter what.

funny, right?
1590761284640.png

I never thought I would say this, but IG is kind of overdoing it with the sexual imagery. Like I don't even follow any of people who push it but their **** either gets reposted constantly or it shows up as an ad in my feed

Back
Top Bottom