the thread about nothing...

I never thought I would say this, but IG is kind of overdoing it with the sexual imagery. Like I don't even follow any of people who push it but their **** either gets reposted constantly or it shows up as an ad in my feed
I know and also it’s like you don’t see these girls in real life that we see on IG. It’s insane

Job just mandated masks whenever we walk out our offices / cubicles .... it’s a little late to start caring now lol

we have been open and not able to work from home since this **** has started

and the whole state is pretty much open now lol

Job just mandated masks whenever we walk out our offices / cubicles .... it’s a little late to start caring now lol

we have been open and not able to work from home since this **** has started

and the whole state is pretty much open now lol
Same. With more people coming back to the office on Monday. They made it mandatory.

wow. theres this local southern food spot I always order online at and now their not taking online orders anymore due to facing too many credit card frauds.

sad. esp in this state of the world right now.

Shout out to all my boys .... Coach,Richie Diamond,Shadow,Nino from reseda,Rudy,BigBoy from the valley,TJ,Yogi,Steve Shim,O.Villa the realest killa :wink:,Jeffrey Chibuki aka Kobe doppelgänger..... Fimbres,Velazquez,Dodge,Navarro, and Og Nike from Lancaster. .... I have way more but i think of yall. For Life

96625367_820334128374962_6497566146520579205_n (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom