the thread about nothing...

Ye let me down, It's almost hard to believe that the man today opened his verse like...

"I get down for my grandfather who took my momma
Made her sit in that seat where white folks ain't want us to eat
At the tender age of 6 she was arrested for the sit in
And with that in my blood I was born to be different"

Anyhow, this is the album that made me fall in love w/ the rap part of Hip Hop. I still remember when & where I 1st heard it. Remarkable stuff.

Had a dream The Clippers won the championship.
Was upset for my man Bron.

Weird tho cuz I dont even follow the nba that closely.

AB17423B-A7CF-4D04-9195-A4426FE62A29.gif

Ye let me down, It's almost hard to believe that the man today opened his verse like...

"I get down for my grandfather who took my momma
Made her sit in that seat where white folks ain't want us to eat
At the tender age of 6 she was arrested for the sit in
And with that in my blood I was born to be different"

Anyhow, this is the album that made me fall in love w/ the rap part of Hip Hop. I still remember when & where I 1st heard it. Remarkable stuff.

Never thought I’d say this but we lost Ye, we lost Ye a long time ago, I didn’t want to accept it back then but I’m accepting it now.

NT fam please help me settle an argument with wifey, what movie was just like Boogienights but making fun of it, i can't remember the name !!! :lol:

Bo is def the greatest athlete of all time, that’s not even an argument. Dude was like a mythical being nothing about Bo made sense I don’t know if Bo Jackson makes sense to Bo Jackson.

Bo is def the greatest athlete of all time, that’s not even an argument. Dude was like a mythical being nothing about Bo made sense I don’t know if Bo Jackson makes sense to Bo Jackson.
Where does Jim Thorpe fit in your rankings?

Back
Top Bottom