the thread about nothing...

dmuqmi5wzg251.jpg

Anyone know of any sites I can use to upload an image to make a print that aren't gonna be too strict with the copyright?

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

Cuz I like peace. Go ahead and call me a sucka, I don't care.
You like peace?

Didn't YOU call me a pushover (in life) because I said I allow a few extra cars to merge lanes in front of me while driving? :lol:

Remember you said you refuse to let folks over?

Now you are about peace?

Cpme on Doink.

friend asked me to go a protest with him today at 4 at a mall.
I told him youre crazy if you think im getting anywhere near a crowd with the 'rona everywhere.
I’m wondering how big the spikes will be in a few weeks. All sorts of bad going on right now.

Lunch? I went with a turkey sandwich and a donut. I know I’m not supposed to :blush: @PoweredbyMSG
54694A81-ABB3-4D14-A3D5-302BA8C60DDD.jpeg

BE0EC2D1-255C-4E7D-875F-E15D6FF74734.jpeg

I’m wondering how big the spikes will be in a few weeks. All sorts of bad going on right now.

Lunch? I went with a turkey sandwich and a donut. I know I’m not supposed to :blush: @PoweredbyMSG
54694A81-ABB3-4D14-A3D5-302BA8C60DDD.jpeg

BE0EC2D1-255C-4E7D-875F-E15D6FF74734.jpeg
Gotta spoil yourself once in a while. A donut shouldn’t affect your sugar level that much, could it? Prob should try to stay off that Diet Coke.

Gotta spoil yourself once in a while. A donut shouldn’t affect your sugar level that much, could it? Prob should try to stay off that Diet Coke.

Very true, I was wanting a donut soooo bad. Been a while so I think it’s okay. The diet sodas are bad but they have zero sugar and won’t spike my blood sugar. The donut could though but I’ve been more active and better with my food intake. What was your lunch? Something super bomb I bet.

I wrote an email to the Minneapolis police department earlier today.
I also made a donation to the Actblue charity that allocates my donation into different bail funds
I didn’t make it public because why.
I got a dm from this dude from HS “why you didn’t put a black square up”
Made me think, do we really need to publicize everything we’re doing now a days?

I wrote an email to the Minneapolis police department earlier today.
I also made a donation to the Actblue charity that allocates my donation into different bail funds
I didn’t make it public because why.
I got a dm from this dude from HS “why you didn’t put a black square up”
Made me think, do we really need to publicize everything we’re doing now a days?
Tell dude you don't live your life on the social media sites, **** is a luxury not a damn requirement

Back
Top Bottom