the thread about nothing...

I once saw a dude crash on his motorcycle (sports bike) on the highway. He wasn’t wearing his jacket either, just a tee shirt and his helmet.
Thankfully he survived and got up but his arms were torn the **** up

I once saw a dude crash on his motorcycle (sports bike) on the highway. He wasn’t wearing his jacket either, just a tee shirt and his helmet.
Thankfully he survived and got up but his arms were torn the **** up
Saw almost the same exact thing on the 5 a few years back. Car hit the bike who was coming down the middle. Was awful, dude jumped up right away and arms were already bright red

I saw a actual dead body on top of camero walking home from work. Dude was intoxicated and speeding who hit the girl. Ish was sad.

Me lately.

5F01B1A9-B86D-415E-93D4-27835A9D8B13.jpeg

I know a lot of people don’t like this dude, but he’s killing it with these videos during quarantine. Better than watching the news imo

Everything I bookmark to buy a few days later always ends up selling out before I get to it. These aren't hypebeast or popular items at all. People must be stuck at home and have all the time in the world to browse and shop.

Damn
Just seen a terrible accident
Car flipped over on the freeway and everything.
Dude in a red shirt got out the car and took off running
I looked at the flipped car and all I saw was a cool grey 4.
It was about 3 cars that got into the wreck

I might be over sensitive but I feel like "cool grey 4" has no place in this story.

bendover bendover did you call 911?

Naw,
They were on their way. You could hear the sirens.

What freeway

It was where the 110 and 10 merge

I might be over sensitive but I feel like "cool grey 4" has no place in this story.

I don’t mean to bring it up because this is a sneaker forum.
I’m mentioning it because the dude that caused the problem ran away from the car. He flipped the car, got out, and ran on the freeway to escape. It just seemed so surreal. I just remember looking at the car and that shoe was left behind

Back
Top Bottom