the thread about nothing...

boz8ffnfaa551.jpg

I get buying **** when you down their, depending on where you live certain items may not be available to you locally (raw denim is a scarcity where I'm at) but I never bought a whole outfit just to travel somewhere

I get buying **** when you down their, depending on where you live certain items may not be available to you locally (raw denim is a scarcity where I'm at) but I never bought a whole outfit just to travel somewhere
Yeah or buying the necessities for your trip (swim shorts, etc) but my wife has some friends who dropped money for outfits specifically for a trip. Cringe.

If our friend's wedding in Hawaii happens next year. The only new items I'm buying is probably a linen suit and swim shorts.

Lucky you, gotta deal with the 90 degrees heat today and tomorrow.

Ahh you’re there right now. Stay cool and keep hydrated . We needed relief since we went through our 90-100 last week. Still haven’t found those WWE wrestling ice cream bars.

Whats the best blank tees now a days. No Zara there **** gets smedium. The triple aaas look like they are squeezing my neck. Or do I have to drop bread for some James perse.

Back
Top Bottom