the thread about nothing...

IMG_20200625_120938__01.jpg

IMG_20200625_120933__01.jpg

Last edited:

Let's hope a giant corporation like Verizon doing this leads to more big names following suit. Facebook been trash. I haven't had Facebook or instagram in roughly 7 years. And hearing how much garbage gets spread on those platforms misleading people into made up news makes me glad I left.

twitter has been prospering since da rona. easily been the best news source.

twitter has been prospering since da rona. easily been the best news source.

I actually got rid of all 3 (IG, FB, Twitter) and Twitter was the only one I reactivated. IG became basically advertisements with some thots and pics of food sprinkled in. And Facebook got overrun by the Boomers and became corny

For my folks who got their wisdom teeth removed, how long were you in pain?

I have to get All 4 taken out and my supervisor said I should probably take a few days off Cause she was messed up .

I planned to only take the Wednesday I get them removed off 🤨
Word of advice that will go a long way in life:
When your supervisor tells you to take a few days off just do it.

Let's hope a giant corporation like Verizon doing this leads to more big names following suit. Facebook been trash. I haven't had Facebook or instagram in roughly 7 years. And hearing how much garbage gets spread on those platforms misleading people into made up news makes me glad I left.

It won’t -Google had a similar issue 3 years ago, made a few promises and the largest corporations in the world ran right back to them

Two hours?!?!?!

I don't wipe down my groceries. I just put my stuff in the bottom shelf of my fridge and let it sit there for a couple days before even touching it. :lol:

Too much privilege in one post. :smh: At people who thought THE Serena wrote this. 🤦‍♀️
1169BD02-1B6E-468C-9ADA-8600043E51E4.jpeg

Rudy Golbert stay losing:smh:

Back
Top Bottom