the thread about nothing...

You didnt like the movie or someone was kicking the back of your seat and ****
Went to a high end theater where you could order full meals and alcohol. They could also bring it to you. Long story short my waiter came to me on 4 separate occasions saying my food was on its way. **** never showed up. Went outside for a refund and the fine *** manager told me they could make the food now and I could just take it home. Said **** that and got my money back

Went to a high end theater where you could order full meals and alcohol. They could also bring it to you. Long story short my waiter came to me on 4 separate occasions saying my food was on its way. **** never showed up. Went outside for a refund and the fine *** manager told me they could make the food now and I could just take it home. Said **** that and got my money back
I rarely go to the movies, I have yet to go to the modern ones where they serve food and drink. But **** em for that

They lucky I enjoyed the movie for the most part, I was pissed. Theyres 2 around my area like that and the other one I go to dont have as many screens but the quality and ambience is amazing

I'm starting to do that as well.. I'm noticing now that almost all of my phone conversations are either one sided.. (the person on the other end is constantly complaining and I got to agree with everything they said or else) or someone called me to complain about me.. :rofl:

Man you just described the conversations I have with him! :lol: It’s one thing after another and then he calls my brother. I’m sitting right next to him and HE’S getting the same style phone call too! Lol. Feels like an interrogation more than a convo at times with that barrage of questions in a row he likes to do. Worst part is he likes to ask me, my brother and sister the same ones almost as if he’s seeing if the story “checks out”.

Man you just described the conversations I have with him! :lol: It’s one thing after another and then he calls my brother. I’m sitting right next to him and HE’S getting the same style phone call too! Lol. Feels like an interrogation more than a convo at times with that barrage of questions in a row he likes to do. Worst part is he likes to ask me, my brother and sister the same ones almost as if he’s seeing if the story “checks out”.
My pops calling to ask how everything's going
d6b9e22c9b16953c609a3955b488875c.png

I hope I have a cold and not covid19 I have a headache, I feel kind of weak, slight chill, and I have a cough

I'm about to see if I can get tested this afternoon.. I've been sleep all day

Back
Top Bottom