the thread about nothing...

UnitedTenderGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

Originally posted in the apu thread, but thought I'd bring it in here.
There's a Jimmy Kimmel video that is very troublesome for me. They go out in the streets and ask kids what they think adultery is. When he reveals the segment to the audience, you can hear the displeasure in the groans... His response 'we've got a show to do, idk what to tell you". And the lady interviewing the kids had a VERY awkward exchange with a 3y/o who, of course, has no idea what adultery is, so she says it's funny, and the interviewer responds 'yeah it's funny until it happens to you, huh'. This lets me know that there's something wrong with a lot of people in Hollywood. They just see the potential humor and not how inappropriate it is. I can't believe the parents allowed it. And they removed the comments so that lets me know that I'm not alone with this.

There's a Jimmy Kimmel video that is very troublesome for me. They go out in the streets and ask kids what they think adultery is. When he reveals the segment to the audience, you can hear the displeasure in the groans... His response 'we've got a show to do, idk what to tell you". And the lady interviewing the kids had a VERY awkward exchange with a 3y/o who, of course, has no idea what adultery is, so she says it's funny, and the interviewer responds 'yeah it's funny until it happens to you, huh'. This lets me know that there's something wrong with a lot of people in Hollywood. They just see the potential humor and not how inappropriate it is. I can't believe the parents allowed it. And they removed the comments so that lets me know that I'm not alone with this.
I didn't know about the episode you mentioned, will def be looking into it. I know about the one where he had Megan Fox on the show & he was casually laughing & mocking how she was sexualized as an extra in Bad Boys II. She was 15 and a minor at the time of filming & Megan told Kimmel how Michael Bay was informed she's underage & can't be sitting by the bar with a drink in her hand for the scene. "So his solution to that problem was to then have me dancing underneath the waterfall, getting soaking wet," she continued. At this point, the audience laughed and clapped. At 15, I was in 10th grade," she reiterated. "That’s sort of a microcosm of how Bay’s mind works." To which Kimmel responded
"Yeah, well, that’s really a microcosm of how all our minds work — but some of us have the decency to repress those thoughts and pretend that they don’t exist". Hope Kimmel was speaking for himself as that's not a microcosm of how my mind works. Being an adult & laughing about a minor being sexualized is not funny. These celebs have serious issues man. I used to think he was funny when I was younger but I've been seeing a different side of him lately. Celebs are mostly corny to me

How that's suppost to be humorous is beyond me. How can they approach a 3 year old with some wild question like that? Totally inappropriate. And ofcourse that's his response as the show is generating his income & putting $ in his pocket. He's a father & should know better than to say some ignorant **** like that. There is A LOT wrong with A LOT of people in Hollywood. You're def not alone with this. Jimmy Kimmel has been steadily enjoying that sweet wave of fame & bank but it'll dry up as his BS becomes more mainstream.

How that's suppost to be humorous is beyond me. How can they approach a 3 year old with some wild question like that? Totally inappropriate. And ofcourse that's his response as the show is generating his income & putting $ in his pocket. He's a father & should know better than to say some ignorant **** like that. There is A LOT wrong with A LOT of people in Hollywood. You're def not alone with this. Jimmy Kimmel has been steadily enjoying that sweet wave of fame & bank but it'll dry up as his BS becomes more mainstream.
It's like a person telling a racist/sexist joke and assuming everyone feels the way they feel. Some of the kids interviews are funny, like have you ever heard your mom curse or something but anything involving directly asking kids something about adult-themed like adultery is a no-go imo.

You have to get that done before 8 am man. :lol:
Yeah usually I do it at like 6pm since my front yard is shaded by then, but I had to finish digging/pulling out these old bushes and wanted to get that **** done. Now I gotta plan out what new stuff to plant and then level the dirt out and mulch it

Back
Top Bottom