the thread about nothing...

AB8D4883-DF79-44A1-8095-A7D6898CED43.jpeg

I can see it now...

OP walked in the spot like

b7c5ecfb8341668510c790876baaed53.jpg

Had a couple of drinks and started feeling himself...

635827737503401767336119629_tumblr_mzbjxcIQOr1qjxgzio1_500.gif

I mean, really feeling himself...

Mzc2ZGJjZGZkNiMvVW1hakdYTHJ3a20tVjJJZThVUXVJYmlFMmJjPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vMnVjdWhvbXNxMmJhc2VtYXBsc2RlaDVxenp2anMzc3Bib2syMXkxc2FkZjZqcmxqcWU3YWFwa3RvYjJ5cXpncS5naWY.gif

Them Ru's wasn't having it...

O1HBIp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

OP noticed and started banging his imaginary set...

giphy.gif

They slid off and OP thought it was cool to slip outside and flame a square right quick...

giphy.gif

Right before they lit his *** up like a Christmas tree.

IgwAu_.gif

volgazap_youtubeparisnews_%2B%252814%2529.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I always thought a possible way out of a jumping is to start jerking off. Dudes would most likely not want to be anywhere near someone doing that :lol:
man what :lol:
Okay. At this point, no point of looking for them. But just be on your toes.

I believe they may have mistaken you for someone else. Happens when people are drunk :lol:
can attest to this.
Rape whistle not saving him dude would be on worldstar trying to blow into a whistle while getting stumped out.
what is the matter w/ u :lol:
alp is killing me.

boy you would throw 2 punches and be winded. you would be getting stomped out by one cat much less 5.

stop trying to be that internet tough guy. no one believes you fam

you built like seth rogen
you've matured quite a bit from since 2016 :rofl:
Wow I didn't know that Bape guy was serious about that stuff. I've only seen like 2 short videos of him. After some further research I didn't know he beat that dude Racks from Complex videos, punkin mad people, messing with property, etc. I'm also wondering how he got away doing this stuff for that long

:39 sounds like a deer being strangled :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Strangest thing- I ordered a floor fan for my room & it got delivered today. I DID NOT order 6 pink erasers from some random *** Walmart out in Greenfield, Indiana...those also got delivered today :lol:. Been sitting here thinking when & why did I order erasers? The envelope has my name & address on it but I never ordered these items lol. Checked my debit & credit cards & their is no charge to Walmart. The only Walmart I've ever set foot in or ordered online from is Long Island, NY not bumble**** Indiana...mad random

Strangest thing- I ordered a floor fan for my room & it got delivered today. I DID NOT order 6 pink erasers from some random *** Walmart out in Greenfield, Indiana...those also got delivered today :lol:. Been sitting here thinking when & why did I order erasers? The envelope has my name & address on it but I never ordered these items lol. Checked my debit & credit cards & their is no charge to Walmart. The only Walmart I've ever set foot in or ordered online from is Long Island, NY not bumble**** Indiana...mad random

You got em because someone’s trying to erase you from their life 😌 lol

I’m trying to binge watch Curb Your Enthusiasm, still in S1 EP3, not quite there yet but I know it’s going to be great. On another note, Cheryl Hines could get it.

You got em because someone’s trying to erase you from their life 😌 lol
Damnn so what you're saying is I'd better have some stationery ammo ready so I can blast them before they blast me :D. I know you're down with covid. How're you feeling now? I had it from April. 6th- April. 18th ish. 1st week was the toughest with the fever & dry cough. Word of advice...water is your best friend. Chug atleast 2 liters a day, more if possible. We can't exercise & sweat when we're sick so the only other way to rid our bodies of toxins is through urine-so drink up fam. Wishing you a fast speedy recovery & good health always. From 1 rona survivor to another, I got you if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm a PM away brotha :emoji_thumbsup:

Damnn so what you're saying is I'd better have some stationery ammo ready so I can blast them before they blast me :D. I know you're down with covid. How're you feeling now? I had it from April. 6th- April. 18th ish. 1st week was the toughest with the fever & dry cough. Word of advice...water is your best friend. Chug atleast 2 liters a day, more if possible. We can't exercise & sweat when we're sick so the only other way to rid our bodies of toxins is through urine-so drink up fam. Wishing you a fast speedy recovery & good health always. From 1 rona survivor to another, I got you if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm a PM away brotha :emoji_thumbsup:

Thank you so much
It feels good to know someone else went through the same.
stay blessed papa 🙏🏼

Just got home from work. Had to take another shower. Went out to lunch this afternoon. When I got back into the office, man I got so sweaty. Felt uncomfortable the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom