the thread about nothing...

Man the girl who delivered my wings stop was so fine....with a mask on. Thick Asian chick with a tan. @marikomorose would’ve appreciated the strong calves. :pimp:
I'm curious to see how you would of approached her for my own research purposes

"Hello I think your beautiful but could you remove your mask so I can make sure?"

I'm curious to see how you would of approached her for my own research purposes

"Hello I think your beautiful but could you remove your mask so I can make sure?"
Tbh, I would’ve came at her like she didn’t have a mask on. I was more than impressed by the 99.9% of her I already saw, why make a deal out of it?

Its just note taking, holding a conversation with someone whose covering half their face is uncommon for me personally let alone trying to court a woman. Just trying to get used to it, although I'd hate for that mask to come off and her mouth look like Daffy Ducks

As a kid I player hated on cupid by 112. It might be the number one r and b song of all time. Top 10 of all time.
Of all-time?
tumblr_m4qg7th2a91qgbuomo1_250.gif

I’m the type to listen to music for 24 hours + straight. I got Apple Music but I’m considering getting Spotify too. Their stations are better. No matter what what song you tell Apple Music to make a channel out of, it’ll always find its way back to trap ****. I get I already have a lot of that on my phone, but cmon. If I’m listening to Robert Glasper and/or KAYTRANADA......I don’t want to hear Gucci.
Here's how apple music did me on one of their mixes.
Resized_Screenshot_20200601-071636_Apple_Music.jpeg

Good question on Brilliant Idiots. Everybody can answer.

"Only considering people alive TODAY, who will be talked about the most if we fast forward 100 years?"

Explain why.

Good question on Brilliant Idiots. Everybody can answer.

"Only considering people alive TODAY, who will be talked about the most if we fast forward 100 years?"

Explain why.
Either Trump cause we'll be living in Mad Max or Elon Musk cause he's a robot and will still be alive.

Back
Top Bottom