the thread about nothing...

mama-ds.jpg

y'all ever been in there when 2 siblings close in age start (really) arguing? some horrible stuff gets said & fights might start. u just gotta ease outta there.

y'all ever been in there when 2 siblings close in age start (really) arguing? some horrible stuff gets said & fights might start. u just gotta ease outta there.
Never seen that in person but I've heard it can get vicious. I'm an only child and I was l like 12 when I found out siblings weren't best friends and fight/argue sometimes. I was shocked.

Never seen that in person but I've heard it can get vicious. I'm an only child and I was l like 12 when I found out siblings weren't best friends and fight/argue sometimes. I was shocked.
i've had 3 sets of brother & sister friends, and 2 of 3 have gotten into fights in front of me. sibling tend to be wild close though so they usually get over it fast.

I just found out that bulldogs cant breed on their own so they are forced bred and they also can’t give birth in their own so they have a forced c section.

I don’t want a bulldog anymore :frown:
It really is a sad situation. With all the cross-breeding and multiple health issues, Bulldogs are a lot of work and $$.

I've considered getting one (either English or French), but opted not to.

I just found out that bulldogs cant breed on their own so they are forced bred and they also can’t give birth in their own so they have a forced c section.

I don’t want a bulldog anymore :frown:
Bull dogs have the worst heath issues. This comes from years of them being bred for show. The amount of money you'll spend taking care of them is bonkers. They come with a long list of health issues

Back
Top Bottom