the thread about nothing...

I need to go to the bank.to make a withdrawal..

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-small.gif

I dont think I'm gonna get an answer from the original thread. If anyone cares to chime in with an opinion here, it'd be appreciated it.

It's weird to have questions about what some would consider to be rape, but if one cant gain clarification through questions, how can one understand?

Okay. And again, I have not either, but just never thought anything of it.

So let me ask, have you never done anything of a sexual nature with your partner as they sleep? Touching, feeling, rubbing, kissing (with the intent of getting their attention for sex)? I have and so has my wife.

Wheres the difference?

Pardon my ignorance.
I ain't wanna say nothing :rofl:

On one hand I'm like what he's accused of aint that bad cuz in a relationship that just leads to sex. Keeping in mind I'm talking about with a significant other.

Cuz on the flip side I dont know about the dude that wakes up to his girl sucking him off and is claiming to be violated.

I'd also keep in mind the person making these claims already said they were a rape victim so obviously there's some trauma there.

The other stuff just seemed petty and wreaked of bitter jealousy. A lot of articles are leading with 'Ex claims Common aint been right since he's and not Common is a mouth rapist.

I just got an alert from StockX talking about they got the Dior 1s for a dollar. I open it up and the site crashed because too much traffic. That’s what you get for playing. :lol:

what if you get it and you’re selling ice cream and the fiends come zombie walking up thinking you got that work and they’re pissed you’re just selling ice cream? :lol:

I feel like half these uber drivers are trapping it out in the Kia too.

running a skid steer is fine. It’s just sitting in one for 12+ hours sucks, same with anything like a truck too. That’s why I like paving, I get to mix it up and get out of the truck.
I'd politely let em know only ice cream is served here, if they lookin for a diff type of dessert...keep it movin lol. Agreed- Uber drivers def are delivering more than just passengers. Some certified psychos are hired as Uber drivers, read some crazy stories and seen it on the news a lot. Attempted rape/kidnapping/masturbation-craziness. Yeah sitting for 12 hours can't be a good thing, kiss your mobility goodbye.

Surprisingly, they had small hand held 16mm cameras back in the 1920's. The color was added to the first video by the Smithsonian channel.
300px-RobertCapabyGerdaTaro.jpg
s-l400.jpg

1920s-advertisement-for-bell-howell-cine-camera-sold-by-wallace-heaton-E89W86__01.jpg
Damn that really is reasonably small. I thought they would be a lot bigger way back then- guess not. Adding color changes the whole picture- in a good way

It was big and the hotel was all wood. They gotta stop cheaping out and using wood for all these buildings...

Idk man it was across the street from a homeless shelter and it’s like tent city over there so I’m gonna guess someone might have been staying in there and accidentally lit it.

I barely heard it mentioned today. Add it to the list of burnt buildings I guess... luckily no one died.

Back
Top Bottom