the thread about nothing...

I got the white/red joints I still haven’t worn. Costco is across the street from me so I might check it out.

Yo, 50 is ....different :lol:

Death, injuries, and destruction...and fam hashtags his businesses for promo underneath.

Sick or brilliant depending or your perspective.

I don’t agree, but you’re entitled to your opinion.

Welp, I still have the receipt from Nike & will use it to save 20 bucks. Thank you for the look :lol:

If u return them u should try to find the pair from 2015.
They were a premium qs.

More true to the original
Better leather

You can tell easily because the tounge isn't fully stitched and you can see the exposed yellow stuffing

Should be able to find for decent prices since the hype for those died years ago.

They were a premium qs.

Better leather

You can tell easily because the tounge isn't fully stitched and you can see the exposed yellow stuffing

Should be able to find for decent prices since the hype for those died years ago.
Come on Costco isnt going to have stock from 2015

They were a premium qs.

Better leather

Came across these at the nike factory today; truest rendition i've seen retro'd since the film. They almost got them just right, but the heel panel is mad low. Either way this he better retro that 2017:
1591902097388.jpeg

1591902212336.png
SC kid SC kid the heel shape & materials is better on the 2015, but overall like the swoosh placement on the 2019's is more true to the one forrest wore. The moment they get it right completely, I'm on them.
Come on maaaannn. Besides, you wore them already! :lol::lol: Don’t tell me I’m gonna find these at the Nike outlet with creases, heel drag and black sock lint on the white insides:rofl:
Oh no, the only thing i'm keeping from the costco pair is the box. It never sat well w/ me knowing that I paid retail for a wildly available shoe w/o the box top.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer go up half a size if u cop, these run small.

IMG_6658 2.jpg

Oh no, the only thing i'm keeping from the costco pair is the box. It never sat well w/ me knowing that I paid retail for a wildly available shoe w/o the box top.

Man you ain’t gotta do all that. Go to Marshall’s/Ross and see if the employees have any Nike boxes in the size you’re looking for because they toss them in ThE trash all the time. My local one literally has a bin in the shoe section where they toss the boxes and you can just take one. Next step is to use a heat gun (hair dryer on hottest setting) on the labels. Make sure they’re extra hot so they’re easy to remove. Slap on your Cortez label to your new box and boom....all done. I do that all the time.

Man you ain’t gotta do all that. Go to Marshall’s/Ross and see if the employees have any Nike boxes in the size you’re looking for because they toss them in ThE trash all the time. My local one literally has a bin in the shoe section where they toss the boxes and you can just take one. Next step is to use a heat gun (hair dryer on hottest setting) on the labels. Make sure they’re extra hot so they’re easy to remove. Slap on your Cortez label to your new box and boom....all done. I do that all the time.
nope, i want my $20. plus it might not be the same box. i'm a very specific person.

bendover bendover is it in-store only, i'm not seeing the cortez online?

It was big and the hotel was all wood. They gotta stop cheaping out and using wood for all these buildings...

Idk man it was across the street from a homeless shelter and it’s like tent city over there so I’m gonna guess someone might have been staying in there and accidentally lit it.

I barely heard it mentioned today. Add it to the list of burnt buildings I guess... luckily no one died.
I've seen wood and insulation is heavily used in American housing. No wonder they get ripped to shreds during hurricane season. PA on the way to the Poconos area I see a lot of the houses are brick made. I'd think this is the safer choice plus would last longer as time passses with its ability to withstand storms. A lot of 3rd world countries also use bricks, always wondered why here in the US it's not like that- cost most likely. Damn, wonder if it was intentionally lit? Glad no one died

Back
Top Bottom