the thread about nothing...

Tagged along with my bro since he had to deliver a packet of paperwork to the city of Malibu. I got to see where Kobe Bryant’s helicopter crashed :frown: It’s really a miracle they didn’t crash into the office buildings in front...or worse, the school nearby.

How do you all deal with friends/family asking for money? I swear it's a catch 22, either take the risk or deal with the guilt trip. It makes you not even want to be close to anyone.

How do you all deal with friends/family asking for money? I swear it's a catch 22, either take the risk or deal with the guilt trip. It makes you not even want to be close to anyone.
You should know how I feel about this. I don't want to sound like a broken record. But if you must, be firm that this is the last time and only an amount you do not mind not getting back. If they can't respect it, then charge it to the game.

You should know how I feel about this. I don't want to sound like a broken record. But if you must, be firm that this is the last time and only an amount you do not mind not getting back. If they can't respect it, then charge it to the game.
Thankfully I'm not going through it now, I was just watching some videos and reading comments about people's experience. I definitely have dealt with it in the past. Sometimes I helped them out and had to deal with hounding them for the money it l and sometimes I said no and had to hear their mouth. Lose/lose but life dishes Ls so it is what it is.

tenor.gif

I ask them questions as to why they’re in that financial situation. The 3 people who asked me for money couldn’t be up front and honest about their situation. So I denied them.
They got mad and no longer talk to me.
oh well lol

Back
Top Bottom