the thread about nothing...

Lyle-v-Foreman-bandw.jpg

Damnn that's fousey? I didn't even recognize em. He looks sooo different. Didn't even know he was still around and relevant. Last video I saw of him was almost like a decade ago. I remember he was everywhere from like '09-14ish. I used to work at a hookah lounge & my cousins who owned it were going to bring him in for like one night few hours but his asking price was wayyy too much. Like bro relax you're not Kanye

Damnn that's fousey? I didn't even recognize em. He looks sooo different. Didn't even know he was still around and relevant. Last video I saw of him was almost like a decade ago. I remember he was everywhere from like '09-14ish. I used to work at a hookah lounge & my cousins who owned it were going to bring him in for like one night few hours but his asking price was wayyy too much. Like bro relax you're not Kanye
People only ask for what they feel they can negotiate. Can't blane the dude for knowing hos worth.

People only ask for what they feel they can negotiate. Can't blane the dude for knowing hos worth.
That's true too because this was circa 2010 & Fousey was absolutely huge & everyone knew of him. They tried negotiating but they were like he's youtube famous & not a certified celeb from Hollywood or HipHop background so ny cousins were like F him lol. Heard he comes from a long line of doctors/engineers & someone I used to know said fousey's father stated "we are all successful Persian men & women in our family, the only **** up is my son Fousey with his youtube & fake personality"

what was that trolls name that got completely wiped from this site earlier this year? he was like the bootleg 3god.

Back
Top Bottom