the thread about nothing...

Hope you have a long happy & prosperous life & get everything you asked the Lord for & than some bro. Not to sound like a debbie downer...but how do you know your time to go will be "in the very distant future"? Death is always right behind us & can take us literally at anytime God wills it to do so. Hope you do live a long life though
My death being in very distant future is what I pray for daily. I know tomorrow isn't promised, but my faith in the Lord supersedes that. So I know in my heart I will make it to my 100s, Lord willing. I hope you live long too fam.

Cf3L.gif

My death being in very distant future is what I pray for daily. I know tomorrow isn't promised, but my faith in the Lord supersedes that. So I know in my heart I will make it to my 100s, Lord willing. I hope you live long too fam.
Thats wassup man, praying your prayers get answered. And hold onto that faith brother as it's all that we got(atleast imo). Thank you for your well wishes :emoji_thumbsup: Godspeed prodigiou$ prodigiou$

Im at 7,694

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. probaby got us all beat lol
Thread is kinna funny...

I went to my old high school to play basketball/use track with my brother, sister and 2 nephews since the security guard let us in. I haven’t set foot there since I graduated 20+ years ago and it felt weird walking around. A flood of memories for sure but they were interrupted by my nephews bickering with each other :lol:

Back
Top Bottom