the thread about nothing...

zmaqbool zmaqbool I ended up taking that other job. Went in to talk to them today... pays over 5 dollars more per hour and I get to sleep in lol.

my current job doesn’t like to go that hard with the hours so that kind of drove me to look, they like working 45 I like working 65...
Congrats brother! Glad to see it all worked out for you. An additional $5 + extra sleep= Win. You're a hard worker bro. Keep on truckin :wink:

Congrats brother! Glad to see it all worked out for you. An additional $5 + extra sleep= Win. You're a hard worker bro. Keep on truckin :wink:

Thanks bro, I remembered you asked for updates. I wasn’t even planning on talking to them but my boy who works there hyped me up to do it.

EqualKindlyGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif

Thanks bro, I remembered you asked for updates. I wasn’t even planning on talking to them but my boy who works there hyped me up to do it.
Hey man, everything happens for a reason. With this job do you lose the luxury of spontaneous vacations? And will it be more or less the same as in being able to switch it up with the assignments? And this one also has a skid steer involved too right?

Hey man, everything happens for a reason. With this job do you lose the luxury of spontaneous vacations? And will it be more or less the same as in being able to switch it up with the assignments? And this one also has a skid steer involved too right?

I can still take time off they said they can have someone else drive if need be. They might be involved. I’ll be transporting heavy equipment on a low boy like this. Just moving it locally.

8DC86E70-1D19-4E07-8C27-CC52B19ED5F0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom