the thread about nothing...

That Netflix Sneakerheads is guaranteed lame. We do not need to see a show/movie about sneakerheads in 2020.

Last sneakers related movie I saw was Kicks(2016) that was pretty good.

tumblr_pi63pvPN7H1qh9acyo1_1280.png

Excited for this PSG vs Leipzig game at 12
Rooting for PSG but put my money on Leipzig.
Payout was 3 to 1, and PSG didn’t play all that well last game

So the surgeon I’m working with is a black lady who likes to Listen to rap and r&b when she works. She’s about 40+ years old. She had a playlist and it was all 90’s Rap and r&b. We were jamming. Station was fire. That’s my bag too. Biggie, TLC, tribe, digable planets etc. you get the picture.
Then the Asian nurse screams out, “if you like rap music you should really put it on ice cream paint job!” She was adamant and said it more than once so the other nurse puts the station on and it’s absolutely trash. Cardi b came on first. :stoneface:
I’m sure she thinks all black music is the same and now the energy sucks in here. The surgeon obviously doesn’t like it but doesn’t have the heart to hurt her feelings :lol:
The only person jamming is this dumb *** broad

So the surgeon I’m working with is a black lady who likes to Listen to rap and r&b when she works. She’s about 40+ years old. She had a playlist and it was all 90’s Rap and r&b. We were jamming. Station was fire. That’s my bag too. Biggie, TLC, tribe, digable planets etc. you get the picture.
Then the Asian nurse screams out, “if you like rap music you should really put it on ice cream paint job!” She was adamant and said it more than once so the other nurse puts the station on and it’s absolutely trash. Cardi b came on first. :stoneface:
I’m sure she thinks all black music is the same and now the energy sucks in here. The surgeon obviously doesn’t like it but doesn’t have the heart to hurt her feelings :lol:
"YEAH BUDDY" :rofl:

Last edited:
Naw **** that. As a representative of the culture, you supposed to put her in her place. If it was all white people and they were listening to rock music and you insisted on hearing Imagine Dragon, you don’t think they would tell it was trash?? You just gotta half way joke. “Oh you like that teeny bopper ****, huh?”. She’ll get it.

Back
Top Bottom