the thread about nothing...

Naw **** that. As a representative of the culture, you supposed to put her in her place. If it was all white people and they were listening to rock music and you insisted on hearing Imagine Dragon, you don’t think they would tell it was trash?? You just gotta half way joke. “Oh you like that teeny bopper ****, huh?”. She’ll get it.
I feel you. I stayed out of it though. It’s not my house. I was just a guest today. I don’t get a say in the music choices :lol:
The playlist ended up being short lived.

I remember I was working one Saturday at my old job and my boss at the time was letting me dj, had pandora on and it was great he was fan hip-hop but then Doin It came on, I turned it and he got mad cause he liked the song. Told him I rather not have this blasting in this tight *** room with 3 dudes

If you grew up in a poor county you know we didn’t have nets or chains lmao

I used to always lied to hit "game winners" when I knew it was airball..

giphy.gif

This is NOT Jennifer Lopez. This is Jay from Houston, who is from the valley. If you know, you know..
6CAE319A-7EA7-42ED-9D92-1202BCFB3C7D.gif

But you asked bendover bendover for money SO it sounds like you need a buck.

Happy to support
letting me know is not asking for money

its letting me know so i can help him find a better way to spend his money

also i just wanna point out, i dont get how u can talk that big baller talk and try to stunt about donating 1k LMAO

cmon man if u really get money 1k is something u forget about, not bring up in a thread about nothing

Back
Top Bottom