the thread about nothing...

My dry cleaning place closed this week out of nowhere and yesterday there was a For Lease sign. called the leasing company and they said dude isn’t feeling well and can’t run it anymore but will be back in a week. I have two of my favorite tees there. I hope I’ll be able to pick it up but I’m having a bad feeling about it.

Tbh while i enjoyed the show for the boom boom cgi effects i wasn't too juiced up about Black Panther. But the dude got undeniable charisma. Especially his half-playboy half-placid stances, if that makes any sense. And the winter soldier brawl scenes where the dood mistaked marvel for tekken were platinum.
You Black?

Took a drive thru test with Kaiser couple months back. They stuck that long q tip in my nose. It didnt hurt but eyes still teared up. I got my results within the next day via thru their App
My mom is going to Hawaii for the month and they told her she didn’t have to take the test as long as they quarantine for 2 weeks when they arrive. She’s afraid of that test :lol:

My dry cleaning place closed this week out of nowhere and yesterday there was a For Lease sign. called the leasing company and they said dude isn’t feeling well and can’t run it anymore but will be back in a week. I have two of my favorite tees there. I hope I’ll be able to pick it up but I’m having a bad feeling about it.
Oh wow, I hope the guy gets better. What t’s did you send in?

DVST8
Nike Air DVST8 Mid.jpg
They ring a bell. Thanks. Team shoes not the same anymore either. That's why they need to retro everything.

Last edited:
My mom is going to Hawaii for the month and they told her she didn’t have to take the test as long as they quarantine for 2 weeks when they arrive. She’s afraid of that test :lol:

Oh dam Hawaii thats wassup :smokin two weeks quarantine though :wow: I'd rather do the test and get it over with lol. I was afraid at first as well seeing how they stuck the q tip all the way back there but it was a pretty fast process

Oh wow, I hope the guy gets better. What t’s did you send in?
So if your mom takes the test and it comes back negative she doesn’t have to quarantine in Hawaii for 2 weeks? Will she have to take the test before going or get there then take the test and get results next day to see if she should quarantine? Because anything could happen in between taking the test here and arriving in Hawaii. Which island? I was looking at their requirements the other day but it didn’t say anything about that besides having to quarantine.

Edit: Came across this article. Looks like the two weeks quarantine is still mandatory until October 1st now. Starting October 1st if you have a negative result on the test then you don’t have to...but it could still change.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PoweredbyMSG jaymosenvied jaymosenvied
Nujavez Nujavez

They said that they’re not accepting tests from the outside so they’re making everyone who lands on the islands to quarantine for 2 weeks no matter what test they took. She’ll be staying on Oahu in a private residence and they extended the trip to month and 1/2 since they’re not testing. She’s going with her boss’s family since she’s their babysitter.

Last edited:
Went to the used cd/record store and I picked up Van Halen II cd.

My 13 year old nephew got 2 Digital Underground cds and Morris Day & the Time. Some dude in his mid 40’s was surprised he knew about them and gave him some props :emoji_thumbsup: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom